Chapter 3

Love behind spotlights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days passed…

Because of what I saw a few days ago I keep having some dirty dreams… I am an innocent girl who never kissed a guy nor a girl and seeing two people kissing ruined my mind and luckily he doesn’t come to home at all but I wonder if he eats or sleeps well, he left me a sticky note on the fridge telling me about how to take care of honey… That dog is so cute and obedient I am starting to love him more.

Today I decided to study… It’s one of the hardest decisions I take because simply… I hate studying. It was almost ten in the night and I felt thirsty I walked to the kitchen but gasped when I saw jeongyeon laying on the couch. When did he come here? Why didn’t he greet me?

Honey was sleeping next to him but Jeongyeon’s eyes were fixed on the TV he is watching… The news?

“Uhm, good evening?” I waved at him and he finally looked at me and looked back at the TV “you were out of town?” I asked approaching him, I noticed that his phone was vibrating on the table “you won’t pick up?”

He shook his head “it’s probably an over-obsessive fan”

As soon the call ended another number showed on the screen of his phone “there aren’t any girl here today haha” I said looking around and he chuckled a bit then hummed.

He is so calm and… sad? I rushed to my room and LOCKED my door because I don’t trust men especially him. I sat on my bed and grabbed my phone… Well, goodbye studying.

I can’t believe that I am reading articles about him… I didn’t know he produces his own music and write his own songs he dances well too besides his arrogant personality of course.

But I can say that he is the most famous idol in Korea at the moment… But why is he sitting alone in his living room with a sad and cold expression?  

I slowly unlocked the door and was heading to the kitchen when I saw jeongyeon in the living room I was expecting to see him sleeping but he was holding an IPad with a big wireless headphone on his ears focusing on whatever he is watching or playing “what do you want Momo?” he startled me.

“I was just” I muted a bit think Momo… think. He removed his headphone and smiled at me he patted the empty spot next to him “come here for a bit Momo”

I complied and sat beside him, I froze when he put his headphone on my ears so smoothly and carefully, and an instrumental beat started to play… The piano notes and beats were amazing and soothing. I was focused on the music until my eyes met his, he has beautiful eyes. He looked excited and anticipating so I gave him a thumb up and he smiled shyly. Is this the same person I saw a few days ago devouring the girl’s mouth? I removed the headphone and handed it back to him.

“You like it?”

I nodded “it’s very nice and addicting”

“Of course because I made it”

I rolled my eyes and I thought he might be a bit soft. He blew air from his mouth and his phone didn’t stop ringing. I grabbed it and made it completely silent and flipped it over on the table “don’t think about them”

He nodded “I am trying, some of them sneak into the building”

“That !”

“It’s the price of fame and money” he chuckled “I wonder if it’s worth it”

. That was deep… Is he sad about his life?

He smiled at me and sighed “you should sleep right? You have school tomorrow”

I chuckled at school. I nodded and went back to the room forgetting that I was going to the kitchen.

Not so much passed and I started to hear some noises outside, he has visitors at this hour? I bet it’s a bunch of girls. My thoughts were cut with few knocks on the door, I unlocked it and slowly look at the knocker but it was Jeongyeon.

“Let me introduce you to my two friends”

I bowed my head and walked outside the room, I saw two men in the living room they were sitting recklessly on the couch and one of them choked on his water when my eyes met his. I bowed to them and held my hands together nervously.

“This is Momo” Jeongyeon yawned and sat on the single couch in front of him.

“No this is an angel” one of them got up and walked to me but Jeongyeon threw a pillow at him.

“Don’t make her u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter