Chapter 7

Love behind spotlights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo’s POV

The director said that I have many single shots and I was so worried about it. I hope that my acting will be convincing and I am pretty enough to film a music video. The first shot of me and him is us walking in the street as a couple having a normal date. I was so worried and sweating walking beside him like strangers “CUT” the director hollered and rubbed his face.

“Momo, just walk next to him, you two are lovers, not strangers, hold his hand and look at him” he instructed us especially me.

“I am trying but I can’t act that I love him”

Jeongyeon raised his eyebrow at me “I will talk to her”

The director nodded and stood behind the camera monitor.

Jeongyeon held my shoulders and looked at my eyes just right into them “Momo I know that this is unexpected but it just happened, and I know that we don’t know each other well but it’s just acting, no emotions involved so just enjoy it” he smiled and I took a deep breath.

Okay, I will enjoy it.

 

 

As if momo was replaced by another, she acted as if she is Jeongyeon’s real girlfriend.

They held hands and walked by the beach with the camera shooting them from different angles. The director didn’t need to tell them what to do.

Jeongyeon is an expert with girls, and Momo is not an exception. The two stepped on the beach, the sea waves were hitting their legs. He didn’t have to act how fascinated he was not because of the beautiful view but because of Momo’s alluring beauty. He caressed her hair and put a strand behind her ear.

“You are so beautiful” he whispered while holding her hand “I am not acting now Momo”

She smiled shyly and looked at the horizon, the two ignored that the director yelled ‘cut’ until the stylist came to fix Jeongyeon’s hair. His eyes didn’t leave Momo’s.

His stares are so much for me. His eyes are so beautiful and I found myself blushing and liking it. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and held my hand, pointing at random things in the sea just for the shots, he rested his lips on my temple and closed his eyes, I guess he is enjoying it more than me. My mom won’t be happy while watching the music video…

We arrived at a wood platform on the beach, there were cushions all over it with candles and red petals.

“Don’t tell me that we will lay here” I muttered and Jeongyeon nodded.

“We will be uhm...” he touched his nape.

“Half-!” the director continued and I chocked on my saliva.

“I can’t wait for this scene” Jeongyeon whispered into my ear. ert.

They told me that they will show my shoulders only so I wore a strapless top with short shorts. I was closing my eyes since the stylist was fixing my eyeliner, I opened them just to see a shirtless jeongyeon in front of me. I blushed and looked away but he is such a teaser. He sat beside me and stared at my face down to my shoulders.

“Can you stop?”

“Weren’t you doing the same? Checking me out?”

He was wearing jeans, and I can see the headline of his Calvin Klein boxer. He has six abs, he looks so fit and his shoulders are wide he is just gifted from different sides.

“Come on! Let’s end this and move to the Jacuzzi scene”

Jacuzzi scene… Great… I am anticipating that.

We laid under the white cover on the platform I had to expose my shoulders to look that we just made love. I laid on my back while he laid on his stomach he smiled at me and pinched my nose, I don’t know why but my heart was beating so fast. As if we were alone not surrounded by more than twenty-person and cameras.

“Staying in bed with you means one thing” he whispered “me falling asleep” he smiled “what did you think about? Your face is red”  

I was blushing so hard, especially when he caressed my cheek with his hand, our eyes locked again after the director resumed the filming, I couldn’t look away anymore. Her eyes were soft, sad and full of emotions. I played with his brownish bangs that were covering his forehead and he laughed shyly.

“CUT! PERFECT!” the director yelled and Jeongyeon smiled at me before he got up, I was about to get up too when he covered my shoulders with a jacket and he helped me stand up.

The weather was so cold but the jacket helped me feel warm. We headed to the resort and I wore a random t-shirt, luckily we had a break so I was eating when the director approached me “you are PERFECT!”

I stopped chewing and stared at him “hm?”

“The shots were so beautiful and you have a lot of chemistry with jeongyeon, I bet companies

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter