Chapter 4

Love behind spotlights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person’s POV

Jeongyeon yelped when the music ended. Momo finally noticed his and Eunhyuk presence and the latter clapped his hands loudly “You are amazing! Woaah better than the backup dancers in the company”

Momo wiped the sweat from her face and kept bowing to them “let’s go Momo” Jeongyeon said coldly and waited for her to follow him. The ride to his house was so cold and awkward until Momo decided to break it when they arrived at his apartment.

“May I know why you are treating me like this?”

“You are not obeying me and it’s bothering me”

“Obey? Why would I?”

“Because you are my responsibility” he faked a smile at her “and I am not free enough to care about you”

“Did I ask you to care about me?”

“I told you to wait for me in the waiting room and you didn’t, that bothered me… A lot”

“I stayed but you were busy and you didn’t ask about me… I was so hungry and couldn’t find anything to eat so I walked around in the company and decided to dance so I can waste time! Now tell me, do you really care about me?”

Jeongyeon clenched his jaw and looked away “you are younger than me and I don’t want to get in a debate with you, uncle Haruto calls me almost every day to make sure you are eating well and I don’t want to disappoint him so don’t go away from me unless I give you the permission”

Momo’s jaw almost dropped to the floor “excuse me?”

“You heard me well” he stepped closer and stared at her eyes intensely “and you dance well, by the way, I was impressed”

“It’s my hobby,” she said in a low voice while looking up at him.

He smirked and stepped back “what do you want to eat? You said you are hungry”

“Anything, I am starving” she touched her growling stomach and he laughed.

“I will order food go and change into something comfortable because the dress is” he his lips staring at her legs “short”

Momo was so innocent to notice his lustful stares, she was so excited about the food and she rushed to her room with Jeongyeon staring at her “no Jeongyeon don’t think dirtily about her” he said slapping his cheeks.

Not so much passed and food arrived “I didn’t know what you like so pizza is the safest choice” the two were sitting in the living room Momo was smiling while looking at the vegetables family-sized pizza. He crossed his arms and legs and focused on the TV.

“Why you are not eating with me?” Momo asked with a mouthful of pizza.

“I am on a diet”

“You are not fat,” she said staring at his body.

“I am doing it for this” he lifted his t-shirt, exposing his six toned abs he smirked upon seeing how Momo blushed and looked at the TV “I have a concert soon”

“Yeah concert means showing your abs” she rolled her eyes “anyway tomorrow I am going out with my friends”

“To where? What time?”

“Night club at ten o’clock”

“NIGHT CLUB?” he yelled a bit at her.

“Yeah” she rolled her eyes “I won’t get drunk and won’t stay out of home don’t worry”

“I will make Eunhyuk wait outside the club so he can drive you back to here, I have a schedule and I won’t be in Seoul tomorrow”

Momo hummed and continued eating her bangs were longer now and they were bothering her she was shaking her head all the time trying to move them until Jeongyeon came closer, honey was sleeping between them but it didn’t stop him from putting a strand of her hair behind her ear he even lifted her bangs and made sure they won’t fall on her face. Momo forgot that she has a big bite of pizza inside of , she forgot how to chew. She slowly turned to face him and her eyes met his soft ones “eat well Momo”

“I am”

He removed his hand and looked away while she faked a cough “I ate a lot thank you” she cleaned the mess she made on the coffee tabl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter