Chapter 6

Love behind spotlights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We finally arrived at Milan Malpensa airport. I want to sleep on a proper bed and I am starving, the airplane food wasn’t so good and the quantity is not enough for me at all. We were standing in the queue to show our ID and boarding pass at the TSA security checkpoint I was so tired of standing and many people are waiting, I guess because it’s almost spring vacation and we are at the end of March and the weather here is almost ten degrees Celsius I wore my jacket and rubbed my hands together when I felt Jeongyeon behind me, there was much stuff around us so we couldn’t be seen to everyone. I was happy that some people recognized Jeongyeon and he seems to be happy about his fame.

“How was the trip?” he said in a low voice as if he is whispering to me.

“I felt dizzy but I am fine now”

“You wore your jacket, are you cold?” he was looking around and rubbing his nose while he was talking to me.

“A bit”

“Take my beanie” he handed me his black beanie and we stepped forward, his eyes were wandering around afraid that someone might be filming us. We are not dating and I still don’t consider him as a friend. But he made me nervous too.

“You don’t have to be worried it’s okay I will act like a stranger!” I sassed and stepped forward. Avoiding him and I can feel how mad he became. He needs to lower his ego and don’t hide behind his finger!

 

Finally, I found my pink carry-on luggage with the help of one of the staff, his name is Jason, he is a foreigner that will help us arrive at the hotel. A taxi was waiting for me while a black van was waiting for Jeongyeon his fans were waiting for me and he waved at them and smile while riding the van. Nice progress Jeongyeon.

I grabbed my camera and start taking random pictures of the nice architecture of the building. Milan is so beautiful I hope we can stay here for a week. I opened the window and the air was so fresh and cold, my eyes darted to my right where I saw Jeongyeon’s black beanie I grabbed it and his perfume’s scent was all over it but I wore it anyway. It had a Nike logo on it. It warmed me a lot and I continued taking pictures until we arrived at “AI CAVALIERI” hotel in Venice the two hours felt so short to me, maybe because I was enjoying the view, nature, the music and the taxi driver chatting with me. His English is broken but better than mine so we were able to communicate. He is married and his wife is pregnant with twins. He even offered me a chocolate bar but I didn’t eat it since I was suspicious. Maybe he wants to kidnap me and me. ‘I prefer to be alive, so I'm cautious about taking risks said Werner Herzog’.

 I shook hands with the taxi driver when suddenly Eunhyuk appeared next to me “Are you okay?” he asked and I nodded. I looked away and Jeongyeon was staring at me he nodded and came inside the hotel’s lobby. I bet he is still mad at me.

The baggage porter came and took my luggage and I followed him whit an open mouth. The hotel was so luxurious and fancy. The crystal chandelier, the paints on the beige walls with the lamp walls beside them and the marble carpeted floor. I was fascinated.

Jeongyeon was talking to the concierge. He was nodding at his words when his eyes landed on Momo who was sitting on the couch her head was hung down she will wake up every few seconds but ends up falling asleep again.

“Excuse me,” Jeongyeon said as gently as he can and walked to her.

“Momo, momo” he repeated while poking her shoulder.

“Hm?” she looked at him with half-lidded eyes he smiled and stared at her closely.

“Go to your room and rest well, tomorrow we will eat breakfast and head to the filming set”

“Hmmm goodnight” she walked with heavy steps to the elevator while Jeongyeon chuckled “cutie,” he said under his breath and went back to the concierge.

 

Room 201, I opened my mouth wide as I entered the room. It’s a deluxe room! I didn’t know that he booked a fancy room for me too!

Very comfortable room, decorated with rich wall fabrics and antique Venetian furniture, embellished with Murano glass chandeliers and terrazzo floors, typical of noble Venetian palaces, wooden floors or carpeting.

The room faces onto the bell tower in St. the bathrooms are finished in polychrome marble, with a bathtub, heated towel rail, and hairdryer. The rooms have a direct dial telephone, Internet, flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi connectivity, mini bar, safe, and a kettle for tea and coffee.

I suddenly wasn’t sleeping anymore. I video called my mom and showed her the room, she was so happy that I can discover the world but she told me to take care of myself and hide my money to not get robbed.

I posted a picture of the bed tower on my Instagram, my friends Mina and Sana were so jealous tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter