Chapter 8

Love behind spotlights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo was cupping Jeongyeon’s cheeks, kissing him deeply and roughly while his hands went to her cheeks he gripped them as he devoured with his tongue, she moved to his neck kissing, and it. Jeongyeon’s eyes darted to the bedside drawer where he saw the half-empty whiskey bottle. Momo smells alcohol. She is drunk, not sober, and probably won’t remember anything in the morning.

‘I can’t do that’ he thought as he held her shoulders stopping her from kissing his neck “Momo, you are sleepy”

“Eh?” she looked at him with half-lidded eyes, he can’t deny it… she turned him on and an obvious can be seen in his pants but he doesn’t want to make a mistake he will regret later. Momo laid on the bed next to him, she was murmuring incomprehensible words but she fell asleep. He stared at her body, white legs, and private core. He covered her body with the bed cover and rushed to the bathroom, he washed his face with cold if not freezing water, walked back and forth, and slapped himself. After a solid ten minutes, he calmed and he can finally think about anything but . He looked at the mirror and found a red mark on his neck “that girl is aggressive” he chuckled and walked back to the bed, Momo was sleeping peacefully. He laid next to her and watched her “it’s time for me to have some sleep too” he held her hand and closed his eyes to drift to deep sleep.

 

 

Momo’s POV

I groaned as soon and I opened my eyes, I had to close them again so I can adjust to the light… I hate myself for keeping the curtains open last night. It was still seven in the morning. Something under my head was bothering me, I looked down and is that AN ARM?

I panicked and looked at my left, Jeongyeon sleeping next to me in his undershirt? His other arm is on my waist. I gasped and got up “YA WAKE UP!” I yelled at him and looked down, I wasn’t wearing my pants! DID WE MAKE LOVE?

“What’s wrong?” he whined while sitting back.

“W- why are you here? Why you are not wearing your top?”

“I felt hot while sleeping” he rubbed his eyes and smiled at me “good morning my girlfriend”

“Y- your what?”

“Girlfriend, you don’t remember?” he said getting up, I yelped when he leaned in staring at my eyes with his soft ones.

“W- what a-are y-you t-talking a-about?” I stuttered.

“Last night, you agreed on being my girlfriend”

“Me? When?” I chuckled then looked at his neck and widened my eyes.

“Yes, it’s made by you” he smiled and pinched my nose “prepare yourself we will go the out hotel then hang out” he reached for his hoodie and wore it when I started to get flashbacks of last night… We kissed… I remembered how his lips felt on mine but he didn’t go far.

“Why you didn’t go farther?” I said and he was about to leave the room but faced me again “you could have done anything you want with me I was drunk”

“I might be arrogant and a bit of selfish but I will never take advantage of a girl and especially you” he walked to me and pecked my lips “don’t be late”

I froze in my place and found myself blushing and smiling… I can’t deny it… At some points I liked him, I like his appearance, sometimes mean self and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter