Chapter 2

Love behind spotlights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The elevator jerked back to life, and they arrived at the ninth floor Momo was about to walk first when he stopped her “me first”

“Don’t you know the quote ‘ladies first’?”

“I know it but am I forced to do it?” he thought for a bit “no” he faked a smile at her before he walked to his apartment “WHAT ARE THOSE?” he yelled.

Two suitcases and one box were placed in front of the front door “my stuff” said momo in a low voice.

“You better pack them quickly I don’t want my house to be a mess!” he swung the door open and stepped in, while momo was struggling to carry her suitcases. She sighed deeply as she placed them inside the house she was shocked by the nice decoration of the house and how clean it was that she forgot to take off her shoes.

“HEEEY!” he hollered at her “Take off your shoes!”

She looked down and took them off when Honey, Jeongyeon’s dog rushed to them “You have a dooog?” momo squealed while placing her shoes on the shoe rack.

“Yes but he doesn’t approach strangers” Jeongyeon smiled proudly but the smile disappeared when honey was wagging his tail and his body relaxed between Momo’s arms who kneeled to caress him “there are always some expectations” he cleared his voice “let me show you your room, follow me”

She, along with honey followed him to the last room located in the end of the corridor on the left. He opened the door and turned the lights on. The room wasn’t small nor big. It was perfect for a loner person like momo.

A twin sized bed with one bedside drawer, a desk and three wall closets made with maple wood.

She turned around and faced him “thank you so much” she bowed “I won’t do any noise and I will pretend that I am not alive”

He hummed and folded his arms “it will be better but I will introduce you to my two managers since they visit me a lot they keep secrets don’t worry”

She bowed her head and he closed the door behind him and walked to his room where he slept after a long day of filming.

While Momo was busy in her room folding her outfits and organizing her books. She has been working for almost two hours, her stomach was growling and the candies she ate didn’t stop her hunger. She opened the door and looked around “it looks like he is sleeping” she talked to herself and headed to the kitchen “wooow such a big kitchen” she giggled and walked to the refrigerator, although Jeongyeon lives alone his kitchen is full of vegetables and other ingredients, he is a bad cooker but living alone forces him to eat the bad food he makes.

She was humming to a song she was listening to while looking inside the big refrigerator “oh there is pizza”

“What are you doing?” Jeongyeon’s voice shocked her that she hit her head with the fridge’s door handle.

“Ouchh!” she whined while rubbing her head “you scared me”

“You don’t live alone” he sighed “what were you doing?”

“Dancing” she rolled her eyes “I am in the kitchen and hungry what am I supposed to be doing?” she grabbed the pizza box and walked to the microwave “how should I use it?”

She was about to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter