Chapter 1

Love behind spotlights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person’s POV

The night sky was full of stars but no moon. Jeongyeon just finished his schedule and sat his expensive luxurious Chevrolet van, the loud pop of his bubble chewing gum was frustrating his managers and stylist but they are certain that if they nagged about it, they will either get fired or scolded by their boss.

“Ya ya stop me by a grocery shop I want to buy something”

“Okay,” said leeteuk his loyal manager. He parked by one of the grocery shops and Jeongyeon jumped out from his van.

“Let me guess, he wants to buy condoms,” said Eunhyuk “when will he stop being this careless?”

“I don’t know, I am afraid that he will get involved in a scandal but you know, jeongyeon is a stone-headed he won’t listen to us nor anyone” 

Jeongyeon in the other hand was walking around in the shop without wearing his hoodie’s cap he grabbed his favorite orange juice when a girl next to him gasped.

“Yes it’s me” he smiled and she would jump in her place “yes” he added and smiled at her.

“Can I take a picture with you?”

“Sure!” he held her phone and took a selfie with her she bowed and thanked him non-stop. He stared at his reflection on the juice refrigerator “ah I am so handsome” he ran his fingers through his cobnut blonde hair when he walked to the cashier and paid for what he bought. Not forget to mention that he signed for the girls that were waiting for him outside, he waved at them before he hopped in his van.

“What?” he said as Leeteuk and Eunhyuk were looking at him blankly “I love my fans”

“You love that you are famous not your fans,” said the latter under his breath.

“What did you say?” jeongyeon yelled a bit.

“Nothing” Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and looked away, Jeongyeon was about to start a debate when his phone rang.

“Uncle Haruto?”

“Isn’t that the guy that helped your father while he was sick?”

Jeongyeon hummed as a yes and smiled “Uncle Harutoooo I am sorry that I couldn’t come to your ninth? Tenth wedding?” he spoke in Japanese.

Haruto laughed through the line “ninth, ninth and it’s the last”

“I hope that! So how are you?” Jeongyeon laughed.

“I am fine my son, the reason for this call is I want to ask you a favor”

“Sure uncle”

“My step-daughter is in Seoul; she is studying Korean at Yonsei University”

“Yes?”

“I need you to take care of her and if it’s possible, make her live with you for a while”

“M- make her what?” jeongyeon stuttered “uncle you know my lifestyle! I am an idol”

“Yes and she is a calm girl she won’t be a problem son, she has been harassed and played on for the last few weeks and my wife can’t take it anymore”

Jeongyeon closed his eyes and cursed mentally. He gave up easily because Hiraku is his father’s best friend and is a very good guy “where is she now?”

“I will send her your address and she will visit you soon thank you son thank you”

“Uncle” jeongyeon looked at his mangers, luckily they don’t know Japanese at all “we have to keep it a secret because my company doesn’t allow me to make someone stay over at my house and it will bring me problems”

“Momo is obedient, just tell her what to do and where to sleep she will be fine, just let her stay with you temporarily until I found her a good dorm with nice roommates”

“Okay, uncle… I will wait for your call” he hung up and looked away, he ignored the other phone call as it was one of his countless crazy fans that grave to intrusion into the celebrities' private lives he can’t forget the time when one girl stole his water bottle and sold it for 3,000$. Nevertheless, he likes it.

After a long ride, he arrived at his big luxurious apartment.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter