Truth Or Dare | Part 1

Emotions

It was midnight when the five friends would play Truth Or Dare.

 

YN: (THIS IS IT! I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!)

 

L: (, WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY THEN?)

 

C: (I DON’T WANT TO GET MY BLUFFING OUT OF MY BODY!)

 

R: (THIS IS DEFINITELY AN AWKWARD ONE...)

 

YJ: (BEING CHEESY DEFINITELY ISN’T GOING TO BE AN EXCUSE...)

 

They were internally battling with their minds. Are they actually going to say the truth on what they feel?

 

Yuna’s going to explain what she meant by being jealous as a serious thing. If they found it out as adorable, she’s going to leave them.

 

Lia’s in trouble because of all the questions that are going to be asked to her. What if her sadness makes everyone worry about her?

 

Yeji’s cheesiness and her unfunny jokes are going to be the most painful ones to be heard. She’s in trouble of being smacked again.

 

Chaeryeong definitely was tempted to expose or attack others, she’s getting out of the house if she did attack them.

 

Ryujin feels awkward, as always, she’s awkward, everyone’s awkward around her. What would I even describe her feelings?

 

The internal battle was a tough one. Of course, the truth or dare game would start with something light.

 

The bottle was spinning until its cap pointed towards Ryujin.

 

R: ( this, I’m going to go for the truth.)

 

R: It’s a straight truth, I don’t need dares and y’all don’t need to ask me why.

 

YN: Did you have a crush on one of us?

 

R: I always did. I had to hide it but I’m always getting caught doing so.

 

YJ: Who?

 

Ryujin pointed at Yeji. There’s been a reason why she’s like this.

 

R: I always did have a crush on you, Yeji. It’s been years since I’ve been hiding it.

 

R: *whispers in Yeji’s ear* The reason is because I low-key blushed when I hugged you or you did. That’s why you’ve seen me act awkward or strange around you guys.

 

YJ: I get it. I understood you. It’s just embarrassing for us to be seen hugging or something like that.

 

R: That’s why we both blushed at one time.

 

YJ: Ryujin’s done!

 

There goes another round of bottle spinning, the next person who’s going to tell the truth was Chaeryeong.

 

C: Truth. As always...

 

L: Why do you bluff so much?

 

C: That’s always me. I can’t resist not talking too much. And I felt sorry for all of you when I attacked some of you back then.

 

C: I’ve been the one who would start a war. I regretted exposing you guys. 

 

C: And the reason why I bluff so much is because of the opportunities that I can get to expose anyone.

 

C: That’s it.

 

L: Okay, another round of spinning please!

 

The next person was Yuna.

 

YN: (Here we go again...)

 

YN: Truth...

 

C: Why did you feel so jealous back then?

 

YN: Y’all know me as the jealous one from all of you. If only I could explain it properly to all of you. I’m just jealous of everything that I wanted time to pass.

 

YN: This jealousy isn’t adorable, it’s more of a serious thing. When I felt jealous, I felt sad. And—

 

Yuna almost cried and excused herself to go to the bathroom. But Yeji got inside quickly and locked the door to only Yuna and Yeji.

 

YJ: Don’t worry Yuna. We’ve all understood your jealousy issue since back then. Chaeryeong’s asking the reason WHY you act so jealous.

 

YN: I’m a jealous person! Y’all can’t understand why! You guys only understand that I’m jealous of everything! I can’t put it into words. I feel annoyed, sad, angry, etc.

 

YN: There’s this feeling that got to me recently. Whenever I see you guys have fun, I get jealous. I don’t know why I’m jealous of everything!

 

Yuna’s definitely crying right now and hid her face on Yeji’s neck while Yeji hugged her to ease the maknae’s hurt feelings.

 

YJ: Jealousy is a difficult one to explain, I promise. It’s not like other issues since this one is a serious one. I never found it adorable, they did.

 

YJ: You’ve always seen me worry about you Yuna. I always did. This feeling of yours had gotten worse since day one. I’m sorry if they or we found it adorable.

 

YN: I mean, I should be the one who’s sorry for being a jealous girl.

 

YJ: It’s okay Yuna. You can stay here as long as you want, get out if you’re fine. I’m still going to be asked the worst question that y’all will ever hear.

 

YN: Thanks unnie.

 

Yeji got out of the bathroom and explained everything that happened earlier.

 

YJ: In conclusion, she’s still an emotional kid, jealous, and needs us.

 

R: But—

 

YJ: LIKE LITERALLY. SHE’S THE PUPPY RIGHT?

 

R: ...