Annoyance | Yeji

Emotions

YJ: Why are the others annoyed of me? Is it because I’m too loud or too much?

 

Yeji, was extremely soft and intimidating, but once you get to be friends with her for a long time, you’ll expect her to be so much cheesy and annoying.

 

The four would cringe at her jokes and each of them would smack her on the arm for doing that. And because she was smacked many times, she got an injury.

 

FLASHBACK:

 

L: Girl you’re too cheesy. We almost cringed there! We just find it annoying. I don’t know, but it seems like it.

 

YJ: But I just couldn’t stop from being one. You know me.

 

After Yeji said that, she felt many hands smack on her left arm. Yuna’s was soft, Chaeryeong’s was a little strong, Lia’s was stronger, but Ryujin did way too much pain to Yeji.

 

YJ: Ryujin, why does it have to be my left arm? You want me to jump off a building or what? It’s too painful. I’m getting out of here you !

 

C: Why did you do that Ryujin?

 

R: I’m honestly too much annoyed and angry with all her jokes. It only makes sense when it ain’t too cringy.

 

YN: You didn’t have to smack her like that, I bet she has an injury right after...

 

L: You gotta say sorry to that girl, she’s probably suffering right now.

 

R: Alright, I’m sorry...

 

L: Now go say it to that girl or I’ll kick your out of the house.

 

And boy, Yeji was injured, she got out of the house to go home, would endure the pain, would cry for hours, and she thought she would never heal quickly.

 

The four would find Yeji at her home, lying in her bed, staying there, they can hear her sobs.

 

Ryujin got onto the bed to say sorry to Yeji.

 

R: I’m sorry, but you are way too much. You should stop being cheesy, you know that it’s going to get a lot of worse if you didn’t.

 

L: Ryujin’s right, all your jokes, it ain’t funny anymore. Don’t get me wrong, we’re not exposing you, we’re telling you the truth.

 

Yeji couldn’t answer, reality hit her hard. She didn’t realize that she’s been like that since day one.

 

YJ: I knew I was a ing idiot. If y’all don’t like my jokes, get out of my sight. Y’all don’t need cringey stuff. That’s just me.

 

YJ: Get out of my ing house since you guys don’t need me. In the count of 5, get out of the room or I’ll smack your head next.

 

YN: Unnie, it’s not even my fault—

 

YJ: SHUT THE UP AND GET OUTTA HERE YUNA!

 

BACK TO THE PRESENT:

 

Yeji remembered everything that she said.

 

YJ: Why did I even cuss in front of them? Yuna was underage. My rebel definitely haunted me like a demon.

 

YJ: But they forgot it, they did. But it still is in my heart. I’m glad that I treated my arm myself. But those days, are different than now.