Jealousy | Yuna

Emotions

Yuna felt jealous that she’s the only underage person. All her unnies graduated and she’s still stuck in school. But for the unnies, they found it adorable.

 

But that jealousy wasn’t a small one, Yuna has always been that Jealous girl. She’s just jealous of everything.

 

She would never tell this to anyone else since they don’t understand her meaning of Jealousy. Even if she likes being babied, she wants to grow up.

 

It would take years for her to be an adult. She wanted to speed up time, unfortunately, that’s just reality.

 

FLASHBACK:

 

R: You’re so cute Yuna!

 

L: Yuna, don’t be jealous!

 

YN: You know me!

 

YJ: It’s just adorable seeing you like that!

 

YN: (You guys don’t understand me...)

 

YN: I’ll get out of here, you guys are a pain in the . I’m sick and tired of this, I’m done.

 

Yuna stormed out of the house with a serious expression. The door closed real loud that you could tell that she’s done with everything.

 

YJ: What did we do to her?

 

R: We always know her for being a jealous girl. I think she’s gotten way too serious now. I don’t know about us, maybe we took it too far.

 

BACK TO THE PRESENT...

 

She definitely was jealous since she was a literal baby. Yes, she has to tell everything when the time comes. But not now.

 

YN: Could they really understand me now? If only it is possible. I want to tell what I mean by being jealous. I’m just jealous of everything.

 

As she said that to herself, a worried Yeji came to the room to talk to Yuna.

 

YJ: Yuna, why do you look so jealous again?

 

YN: I’m always jealous of everything, I want to grow up, I’m still a babie according to you guys. I know it’s embarrassing to be the youngest.

 

YJ: Time flies quickly, you’ll age faster than before. I promise. When I was your age, I was bored, jealous, I was definitely a rebel back then until I met you guys.

 

YN: I understand, but I wanted to wake up being an adult. You know what? Truth or Dare is a good idea to tell everything. I wish we could play that deep game in a few days.

 

YN: Don’t get me wrong, we all had mixed feelings for each other. More like, emotions that ain’t positive. We all have bottled up something that we have to spill right after.

 

YJ: Sounds like a good idea. But I feel bad for what the others would say.

 

YN: I hope you get what I mean.

 

YJ: I always do...