Bluffing | Chaeryeong

Emotions

Chaeryeong was out for blood. She’s definitely the one who wants to start a war. Everytime she could expose someone, everyone starts getting triggered easily.

 

FLASHBACK:

 

Ryujin had a good time, but the three were attacked.

 

YJ: You’re exposing me, aren’t you Chaeryeong?

 

YN: Lia unnie, you picked the wrong people! Yeji unnie and I are far from bluffing!

 

L: It ain’t my fault! Chaeryeong wasn’t bluffing too much earlier!

 

C: But why me?

 

YN: You talk too much like you know everything!

 

C: (What am I supposed to do?)

 

YJ: You just wanted to start a fight don’t you?

 

L: Stop being so much aggressive Yeji!

 

C: I’LL GET THE OUT OF HERE BEFORE YOU GUYS BLAME EVERYTHING ON ME!

 

Right before Chaeryeong opened the door, Ryujin stopped right in front of her.

 

C: This ain’t a drama, isn’t it?

 

R: It isn’t but you’ll have to stay here for a—

 

Chaeryeong pulled Ryujin out of the way and stormed out.

 

R: I knew we would get out of a house everytime someone storms out a place and has problems.

 

L: Don’t you guys realize that y’all left the place at one point when we had conflicts?

 

YN: I haven’t seen you get out yet.

 

YJ: Wait, so you’re the only one who never got angry with us?

 

L: I did.

 

BACK TO THE PRESENT...

 

C: Damn, that hit me hard. At least I am not what I’m used to. They would beat me up the next time I expose them.

 

C: Truth or Dare seems like a good game to expose ourselves. Only if the others would agree.

 

C: But if they do, it’s going to be a sad one. A lit or betrayal, etc. It’s been years and we are still fighting. I hope that all of us would understand what we’re going to hear.

 

C: Talking to myself was a good idea...