Awkwardness | Ryujin

Emotions

R: (Goddamnit, why am I even here? I’m actually feeling awkward around these people.)

 

Ryujin is the most awkward person around others. You may actually see her grabbing someone’s arm as a terrible habit.

 

Three would often when she locks arms with someone else, she didn’t like it, she had to slap her face when she looks like an idiot.

 

Ryujin could only consider herself as the man of the five. The four would depend on her when it comes to sports and much more.

 

FLASHBACK:

 

Ryujin got onto Yuna’s bed. She just wanted to stay there for a bit. Until Yuna saw her. They switched places but Ryujin would come back and would lie down with Yuna on her side.

 

It was a pretty awkward moment when Yeji, Chaeryeong, and Lia saw what 2Shin’s doing.

 

Y: Ryujin-ahh, what are you doing?

 

They asked questions sarcastically. They caught Ryujin lying down on Yuna’s bed with Yuna herself.

 

R: *whispers to Yuna* It’s both our fault.

 

R: I just wanted to lie down you know?

 

The awkward silence filled the atmosphere as Ryujin said that. This is what she feels every single time. She felt awkward around the four and would be the “why am I here” person.

 

R: Fine, I lied down on Yuna’s bed, she came, we switched places, but would lie down again next to her...

 

And, yeah, that made it more awkward.

 

R: Seriously, I’m leaving, this is too much awkward to handle. I’m sorry y’all...

 

BACK TO THE PRESENT:

 

Ryujin slapped her face because she thought of that moment in too much detail. She never wanted to lie down on other beds after that.

 

R: Damn, I knew I was a piece of back then. I never wanted to have a sleepover but I had to say yes.

 

C: Ryujin-ahh, what’s wrong?

 

R: I feel awkward around you guys...

 

C: Why?

 

R: Remember when I used to lie down on Yuna’s bed?

 

C: I understood that. But Yeji asked the sarcastic questions, so, it technically means that it’s her fault for those questions.

 

R: Do you feel awkward around me as I feel awkward around you guys?

 

C: I’m sorry Ryujin, we were acting awkwardly and it awfully says a lot to you. Did you ever wonder why you’re here?

 

R: Of course. It’s been years since we were friends. But it has been awkward since day 1 when the group was created.

 

C: So you consider yourself as the most awkward just because of what happened before?

 

R: Yeah.

 

C: We’ve all changed Ryujin, remember that. We’re not as awkward as we were before. What we should worry about is Lia’s.

 

R: You’re right, maybe it’s about time that I won’t stop acting like an idiot.

 

C: That’s true.