BFF: The Red Dress ⁂ ❉ ✾

DAYLIGHTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

⁂ ❉ ✾

BFF!au 
pairing: Baekhyunxoc 


~

For a moment there, I thought it was a look of admiration.

We were standing in front of each other right outside my hotel room. The hallway was quiet and empty. I stood in front of him in a simple but subtly y red dress that reached two inches above my knee. It was plain and had a classy square neckline connecting to its short sleeves. The fabric was soft and flowy, hugging my curves I paired it with my white-strapped, blocked heels. I also tied my hair in a neat, knotted ponytail.

I watched how his eyebrows furrowed as he frowned the next second which made me confused right away.

“Seriously, you’re going out like this?” He asked, sounding and looking displeased.

“What’s wrong with my clothes?” My forehead creased.

“Nothing.” I scoffed. “Let’s go.”

I was left baffled at the same spot as I watched him walk towards the elevator.

“What is wrong with this person?” I asked myself, annoyed.

When I got in the elevator, I checked my reflection on the walls. I looked fine, I thought. Pretty decent too. I didn’t know why he seemed to make a fuss about it. We ignored each other all the way down to the lobby of the hotel. He walked so fast and I had to double my speed just to catch up with him. Then again, I was wearing a two-inch heels, falling behind a few steps.

I saw the Valet smiled and he greeted Baekhyun. However, instead of being courteous, he ignored him as well as he stormed out of the building.

“I’m sorry, he woke up grumpy.” I told the Valet when I reached him.

The staff only smiled at me.

***

“Damn it!” I heard him hissed a few feet ahead of me.

I stopped walking, feeling anger build up inside me. I didn’t quite understand his reaction. I mean I thought this would somehow be a good idea. He asked me to dress nicely because he wanted me to meet his friend but why was he acting all weird like this suddenly.

He’s such a baby sometimes.

We’ve been bestfriends for so long but I just hate how he would throw a tantrum like a kid like this. I crossed my arms over my chest as I stared at him, waiting for him to turn around so I could throw dagger looks at him.

When he finally did, there was a smug look on his face. Which of course aggravated me. Locking the eye contact, I glared at him as he stood in front of me clad in a denim jacket, white button down inner tucked inside his pants and white Nike sneakers. His natural dark hair blown away by the wind, exposing his beautiful but manly eyebrows and forehead.

“What?” He asked sarcastically.

“What is wrong with you Baekhyun?” I asked him, my voice demanding for an answer. “Why are you being an all of a sudden?”

He just looked back at me, met my eyes for a couple of seconds before checking out my clothes once more.

“And what the hell is wrong with my outfit?” I asked, my jaw clenching as I controlled the volume of my voice due to the passers-by.

“I told you. NOTHING.” He replied firmly, emphasizing his last word. “And I’m not being an .” He added with gritted teeth.

I shut my eyes closed, using every ounce of energy I have left to keep my cool. The truth was, I wanted to punch him right at this instant.

My god, this man is so annoying, I feel my face heating. 

“You know what, I don’t wanna do this anymore. Go meet Jongin by yourself.” I snapped, turning around.

“You really have to be like this, right now Kang Seol Hee?” He called behind me.

Ugh! I groaned as I turned to face him once more.

“You really have to be like this right now Byun Baekhyun?” I copied, yes mocking him.

He took a deep breath and exhaled loudly, sounding frustrated before he stomped towards me and attempted to grab my wrist but I was quick to move away.

We glared at each other, never breaking the connection as if it was a battle none of us would like to lose. However, knowing him I knew he’d never back down. He had always been so stubborn.

“My god! This was a mistake.” I said exasperatedly as I finally looked away. “This whole trip is.”

“So now you regret coming here with me?” He said, his statement was full of sarcasm.

“Can you blame me? You’ve been so unpredictable. First you’re all being so caring and sweet around me making me think that you’re crossing the line by flirting with me only to set me up with your friend and now this? Why? Why are you being such a jerk Baekhyun?”

I was almost breathless, my heartbeat racing wildly behind my chest. I waited for him to answer but he only looked at me for a few seconds before looking away, his jaw clenching in anger.

“You know what? Let’s just end this trip now. Let’s just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter