BFF: My Drunk Bestfriend ⁂ ❉ ✾

DAYLIGHTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

⁂ ❉ ✾

MY DRUNK

BEST FRIEND 
BFF!au 
pairing: Baekhyunxoc 



~

12:15 AM

I just finished talking to him on the phone. He was drunk and was practically begging me to come and pick him up, threatening me that he’d sleep on the streets if I don’t come over. I was annoyed as I was already sleepy and too lazy to drive to where he was but I ended up sighing in defeat as I got off my bed and went for a quick tour to the bathroom to get ready.

Arriving at the address he gave me which happened to be at the playground of our neighborhood, I saw him sitting on the hood of his car, shoulders slumped, head tilted down. I suddenly felt that familiar pang in my heart. Even if he didn’t tell me, I knew that he got drunk for a reason. Something must have happened at home again, I concluded.

Taking a deep breath, I turned the engine of the car off as I got out and walked towards him. Probably sensing my presence, he looked up and his face immediately lit up. The famous smile that charms every girl in our University spread across his handsome face, his eyes almost closing.

“You’re here!” He exclaimed followed by a chuckle. “My beautiful and ever-reliable best friend!”

I almost jumped at the volume of his voice. I thought of scolding him but I knew better. He wouldn’t listen to me in this state, so I remained quiet instead.

Without standing up, he spread his arms towards me as if welcoming me into a big hug. However, I stopped walking a couple of feet away. My gesture caused the disappearance of the previously upward curve on his face, in fact earning a pout right away.

He looked so cute right now but I was also tempted to punch him in the face. I waited for him to say something else but he remained quiet the next few seconds. He even looked the other way, sulking.

Taking a deep breath to fill my lungs with the cold spring breeze, I walked closer and sat next to him. He didn’t budge and continued to ignore me even if I was already staring at him.

“You made me come all the way here at this time so your drunk can ignore me like this Baekhyun?” I told him in a matter of fact tone.

He ly to glare at me sending my eyebrows furrowed.

“I was asking for a hug Seol Hee…” He hiccupped. “But you’re too heartless.” He said with his lips forming into a thin line. “Like always.”

I almost smirked at his remarks but forgot about it when he suddenly threw his upper body back against the hood of his car. A loud thump breaking the silence. 
Startled, I instantly turned to look at what happened and found him holding his head with his both hands. He hit his head on the surface of his car and I could only roll my eyes.

I wanted to yell at him and call him dumb but stopped myself not wanting to trigger his feelings. I was certain he was going through something but for some reason, I was a bit scared to ask about it for now.

“See!” He caught my attention by half-yelling next to my ear as he sat up once more. “I almost broke my skull and you don’t even care! You heartless woman!”

I shut my eyes closed and bit my lower lip to stop myself from yelling at him too.

“Baekhyun,” I said in a perpetually tired voice. “Your thick head won’t crack just because you got drunk and intentionally hit it on your car.” I nagged, my eyes growing wide as I glare at him. “So please, stop being dramatic,” I added as I huffed the falling locks of hair from my face.

He stared at me silently as he shook his head and I thought it was because of disbelief. No, I actually saw a hint of hurt on hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter