Beautiful Stranger

Sweet Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooyoung had to admit it was upsetting when his soulmate washed away the heart, but he understood since he had washed off the lyrics as soon as he woke up. It was a habit, since his last boss wasn’t too happy to see them, so he made sure to take a photo of it before it was gone. Photos that he almost always sent to Chunghyeop, especially when his soulmate responded. Chunghyeop did the same, but there’s only been a handful of instances of his soulmate writing back, and sometimes Wooyoung felt bad for him.

 

Chunghyeop: That’s adorable! Your soulmate seems a little shy hehe

 

Wooyoung: Yeah, I guess the lyrics caught them off guard

 

Chunghyeop: You working on a new song?

 

Wooyoung: Mhm, I kinda hope it’ll help me find my soulmate 

 

Chunghyeop: That’s smart! Good luck on the song!

 

Wooyoung: Thanks! See you at work

 

Chunghyeop: See you!

 

He sighed, putting away his phone and throwing on a coat before heading out of his apartment to grab a quick lunch before work. Now, he wouldn’t say he was a regular at Give Me Mayo Subs, but he went often enough, mostly because his friend works there. And it’s pretty cheap, which his wallet likes. Although that’s probably because Peng scans his employee discount for him, which Wooyoung is always thankful for.

 

The small shop wasn’t busy, and Wooyoung smiled when he spotted Peng behind the counter.

 

“Oh hey, it’s been a while” Peng smiled and he nodded.

 

“Are you the only one working today?” Wooyoung asked, skimming the menu as Peng shook his head.

 

“Geumhyuk and Heejun are on lunch, on your way to work?” It was Peng’s turn for a question.

 

“Yeah, hoping it’ll be slow today” Wooyoung paused as he decided on a sandwich, “Can I get a 6-inch roast beef?”

 

“Of course, are you in the middle of writing something?” Peng had his back to Wooyou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter