Toward You

Sweet Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“He was so cute.. But I couldn’t get the courage to buy anything” Hosung told them, and Heejun couldn’t help giggling slightly.

 

“You didn’t even get what you went there for?” He asked and Hosung shook his head sadly.

 

“Next time, go in there with something on your hand, it’s the quickest way to find out” Yoonho suggested as he restocked a few games, “I do it everytime I go somewhere new”

 

“I couldn’t, I don’t even respond to mine most of the time” Hosung admitted, looking down at his hand sadly, “I kinda feel bad about it”

 

“Then start now, no better time than the present” Yoonho turned around for a moment to point a finger at Hosung.

 

“He’s right, and I’m sure your soulmate would appreciate it” Peng added, causing Heejun to nod approvingly.

 

Hosung just sighed, eyes back on the drawing his soulmate had left.

 

“How about this, if you do it, I will too” Heejun offered, meeting Hosung at the counter.

 

“Yeah, I will too!” Yoonho exclaimed, leaving the shelf half stocked so he could join his friends, “What about you, Peng?”

 

“I’ll pass, I’m not feeling up to it” Peng declined, but still got closer to watch.

 

“How about it?” Heejun asked, holding a hand out to Hosung for him to seal the deal.

 

“Fine” Hosung shook Heejun’s hand, “You two go first, so I can get an idea of what to do”

 

Yoonho was the first to grab a pen, quickly scribbling a message on his forearm.

 

“There, ‘Hope your day is going well’ and a little heart” He smiled at his forearm before handing the pen to Heejun.

 

Heejun rolled up his sleeve and thought hard about his message, almost not hearing Peng mumble “It’s cold” as he left to grab his jacket from the coat rack at the front of the store.

 

“‘You’re my sweet heart’” Heejun spoke slowly, concentrating on each letter, hoping his English would be legible.

 

“Oooh have you been practicing your English?” Yoonho was impressed, and Heejun smiled at him.

 

“They wrote in English yesterday, so I thought I should do the same” Heejun handed the pen to Hosung, feeling proud of himself.

 

“So yours is bilingual too?” Yoonho asked, and Heejun just nodded.

 

“Does your soulmate speak English too, Yoonho?” It wasn’t clear if Hosung was actually curious or if he just wanted to stall, and Heejun thinks it’s a little bit of both.

 

“I don’t know, but they for sure speak Mandarin” He smiled down at his arm as his soulmate started writing back already.

 

“That’s cool, maybe they can teach you some when you meet” Hosung smiled as Yoonho lit up thinking about it.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter