A Strange Person

Sweet Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“They wrote to me first, I think that’s the first time that’s ever happened” Wooyoung looked down at his notebook, “‘You’re my sweet heart’... What if I used it in the song?”

 

“It’d be like you were calling for them, you should do it” Chunghyeop took a sip of his soda, “Both of our soulmates got brave the other day” He could hear the smile.

 

“And your crush showed up yesterday” Wooyoung added as he scribbled down lyrics.

 

Chunghyeop sighed happily, “I know, I hope this luck doesn’t run out”

 

Wooyoung smiled to himself, he knew it wouldn’t.

 

“Well, he doesn’t work far from us, maybe you can pay him a visit” He suggested, grabbing a chip.

 

“You don’t think that’d weird him out? I don’t want to scare him” Chunghyeop pouted slightly and took a bite of his sandwich.

 

“You could always ask Peng to set something up” Wooyoung gestured over to the counter.

 

“You could ask, I barely know him” Chunghyeop looked to Peng then back to Wooyoung.

 

“Just give me the word and I will” Wooyoung gave him a small smile for sincerity, and Chunghyeop smiled back.

 

“Thank you” Chunghyeop paused, turning to look out of the window as Wooyoung went back to his notebook, “Hey Wooyoung?”

 

“Yeah?” He glanced up briefly, refining a few lyrics.

 

“Do you ever think about how, at any moment, your soulmate could walk right past you… and you may never know” Chunghyeop was looking at Wooyoung now, who met his gaze in curiosity, “They could be so close, but you wouldn’t know, and some never will”

 

“Isn’t that part of what makes it exciting?” Wooyoung asked and Chunghyeop shrugged.

 

“I guess so” Chunghyeop looked down.

 

“I can close up on my own, get home before it storms” Wooyoung couldn’t help overhearing Peng talk to his coworkers, partially surprised it was already that late.

 

“Time flew by, we should finish up” Chunghyeop suggested as he started stuffing his face.

 

Wooyoung nodded in agreement and took a few bites of his sandwich, wanting to get out of here on time.

 

“Oh hey, you’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter