Look Into My Eyes

Sweet Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I think you’d like it, you said you needed to get back into reading anyway” Peng almost begged, scared the trip to Middle of the Page would leave him alone in the aisles.

 

Hosung had already convinced Peng to come with him, so now Peng was trying to get Geumhyuk to come too.

 

“I was going to work over today, you sure we can’t go another day?” Geumhyuk asked, wiping down the counter.

 

“What if your soulmate works there? You wouldn’t know unless you go” Peng smiled proudly as Geumhyuk froze in thought.

 

Peng knew just how to get him to do what he wanted, and Geumhyuk always fell for it.

 

“We’re going right after our shift, right?” Geumhyuk didn’t look up as he asked.

 

“Yeah, Hosung is picking us up” Peng couldn’t hide his excitement.

 

“Has he found his soulmate yet?” He didn’t expect that question.

 

“Not yet, but he wrote them back for once” He hoped that’d be the end of the conversation, Peng didn’t really like talking about soulmates.

 

“Glad he’s getting more daring” Geumhyuk smiled to himself, then turned to Peng, “What about you?”

 

“What about me?” He tried to play dumb.

 

“Have you written yours recently? Or have you found yours?” Geumhyuk’s eyes were kind, he was genuinely curious.

 

“Uh, not recently, I’ve been busy” Peng hoped he’d believe him.

 

“So I guess you haven’t met them yet?” He turned back to the counter, and Peng spotted a few words showing up on Geumhyuk’s arm.

 

“Not that I know of” Peng almost held his breath by accident.

 

That’s when Geumhyuk saw the message, a little giggle coming out as he read it.

 

“I hope we all find them soon” He didn’t look up, grabbing a pen from his pocket to write his soulmate back.

 

“Me too” Peng wasn’t sure if Geumhyuk heard him, but he didn’t mind, smiling softly at him.

 

A few hours later, Peng, Hosung, and Geumhyuk we’re walking into the little bookstore that Hosung had come to the day before.

 

“Ah, welcome back! Thanks for bringing your friends” The employee behind the counter smiled at them, and Peng could tell this was who Hosung was talking about.

 

“So you kept your word” Wooyoung’s voice came from the other side of the store,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter