Morning To Night

Sweet Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejun never thought a lot about this soulmate stuff. He just assumed he’d find them when it was time, so he never thought to put in any effort to search for them instead. And it’s not like they didn’t write to each other, his soulmate wrote a lot, mostly reminders and such, but Heejun thought it was cute. Heejun just never really wanted to mess with fate, they’d find each other eventually, and he stood by that.

 

Of course, some of his friends thought differently, drawing or writing discreet things on themselves when they went out, watching for the same marking on someone else. But, they were still careful, since sometimes a boss could become angry, saying it was counterproductive and that they should be focused on work. So, Heejun usually only wrote on weekends, if at all.

 

But Geumhyuk? He wrote to his soulmate all the time, and there have been a few times where he had to hurry and wash it off before work. Geumhyuk just loves how romantic it feels, but sometimes Heejun wishes he would take a break, especially when it’s late and they’re awake rambling.

 

“Are you ever planning on going to bed?” Heejun asked, watching Geumhyuk scribble on his arm with a goofy smile.

 

“Yeah, I’ll go in a minute” He giggled to himself and lifted his arm for Heejun to see, “They drew me a flower”

 

Heejun smiled softly, he was glad his friend was happy, “It’s cute” Heejun paused to think, “Do you two talk everyday?”

 

Geumhyuk shook his head, “Sometimes we go for weeks not talking, but there’s the occasional doodle somewhere” He quickly wrote something on his arm, then looked back up to Heejun, “How often do you write yours?”

 

Heejun shifted in his bed, “Rarely, I don’t usually write, and they don’t real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter