Comfort

Flower Fairy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sooyoung!" Jinsoul cried out as Sooyoung appeared in front of her. She was waiting in front of Sooyoung's front door while Sooyoung came home after hanging out with Jiwoo at the arcade. The sun has just set.

Sooyoung was startled that Jinsoul was there. Jinsoul ran towards Sooyoung and wrapped her arms around her. "What are you doing?" Sooyoung asked and tried to get off Jinsoul's grip.

"I just wanted to see you." Jinsoul replied.

Sooyoung sighed, and decided not to resist, "Why? Haven't we agreed to stop this?"

"But I missed you... I just miss my friend so much." Jinsoul gently said and glanced at Sooyoung's serious face.

"Whatever." Sooyoung walked out of Jinsoul's grip and opened her door while Jinsoul frowned. Sooyoung glanced at Jinsoul coldly, "Aren't you coming in?"

Jinsoul's face lit up instantly as she heard those words from Sooyoung. She hurriedly went inside Sooyoung's apartment.

 

"Have you had dinner?" Sooyoung asked while Jinsoul removed her coat and hanged it.

"Not yet." Jinsoul replied naturally, comfortably.

"Ramyeon?" Sooyoung rummaged around her kitchen.

"Sounds good." Jinsoul sat at the kitchen counter and scrolled on her phone while Sooyoung was preparing to cook.

"How's work?" Sooyoung casually asked while she continued cooking.

 

Jinsoul        : Usual. I'm quite bored about it, I'm thinking of a new content.
Sooyoung   : Need help with that?
Jinsoul        : Maybe? An idea would save me a lot of stress.
Sooyoung   : I can't really think about anything, though
Jinsoul        : Anythiiing~ I just need something new.
Sooyoung   : Then how about singing some songs on air?
Jinsoul        : Me? Sing?
Sooyoung   : Yeah, why not? You have a very good voice, plus you studied playing piano for years.

 

Jinsoul felt shy hearing the sudden compliment from Sooyoung. She flustered.

Sooyoung finished cooking the ramyeon and served the pot on the counter. Jinsoul naturally stood up to get some bowl and chopsticks. Everything was natural, and felt comfortable between the two. Like two people who have known each other very well for a long time. Nothing awkward at all.

 

"Singing, huh?" Jinsoul gave it a thought while they both ate the ramyeon. "I guess, I'll give that a try."

"Maybe you can ask other students to sing too. That would be interesting." Sooyoung pitched in the idea.

"Right! That I'll do! Definitely!" Jinsoul strongly agreed pointing the chopsticks at Sooyoung. "And you'll be my first guest!" Jinsoul teased.

"What?!" Sooyoung objects. "No way!"

Both of them continued to eat and after finishing their food, they cleaned up. Sooyoung washed the dishes and Jinsoul suddenly wrapped her arms around Sooyoung's waist.

 

"Stop it." Sooyoung coldly said.

"Come on, just for a minute." Jinsoul whispered while she leaned her head on Sooyoung's shoulders. Sooyoung stayed silent.

 

Jinsoul        : That girl, Jiwoo?
Sooyoung   : What about her?
Jinsoul        : You really like her?
Sooyoung   : I guess so...
Jinsoul        : Isn't she dating that other girl?
Sooyoung   : She told me they weren't. Although, judging at how she looks at her, I guess Jiwoo likes her too.
Jinsoul        : And you still want to pursue her?
Sooyoung   : I'm not really thinking about that. I just want to be friends with her. Get to know her better. Get her to know me as well.
Jinsoul        : Well... If things go your way, I hope you won't hurt her. Don't hurt her.

 

Jinsoul tightened her hug. Sooyoung paused, "What are you talking about?"

"Nothing." Jinsoul sighed, "I'm just telling you that if you hurt her, then I won't have a choice but to take you back."

"As if I'd let you." Sooyoung scoffed.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

[Chuu's POV]

"She's crazy!

Kim Jungeun is CRAZY!"

 

That was my first thought after she kissed me last night. Everything flashed back as I woke up this morning.

Thoughts about her kissing me. Telling me it will be hard for her if I'd stop "dating" her.

I hate her, but somehow it felt melting. No! Jiwoo, stop it. Stop thinking that it was hot. Damn! I won't forgive her. After all, she took my FIRST KISS!
*cries*

 

"Mmmmnn... Jiwooing? Are you crying?" Yerim heard me sobbing.

"Yerim-ah, I'm so confused" I bawled in front of her. She immediately stood up and hugged me.

"Omo! Why are you crying?" Yerim asked me while carressing my head.

"Jungeun..." I hesitated at first, "She took my first kiss!"

Yerim was shocked, but at the same time laughed. I understand crying over it is  crazy.

"What?! REALLY?!" Yerim got so excited, "but why are you crying? Don't you like her?"

"That's why I'm confused. I like her and I hate her at the same time. What should I do?" I told Yerim. She was silent, and just sighed. She let out that "Aigoo..." and continued to comfort me.

 

I went to class. The same class with Jungeun. I immediately saw Vivi unnie as I entered the classroom, so I sat next to her hurriedly. Jungeun wasn't around yet. Vivi unnie noticed that I was looking around so much.

"She's not here yet." Vivi unnie told me.

"E-eh?" I smiled faintly, pretending not to know what she was talking about, "What are you talking about unnie?"

"Jungeun is not here yet. You were looking for her, right?" Vivi said.

"Ehhh? No, I'm not!" I strongly denied. I guess I was too obvious.

"Oh here she comes." Unnie told me.

 

Jungeun came to class. As usual, she looked so good. She brushed hair her back with her hand, and bit her lip. IT WAS CRAZY! I can't be thinking this way! JUNGEUN STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING! I HATE YOU SO MUCH. *Cries in her mind*

 

She sat on the seat in front of me. And OH!MY!GOD! She smelled so good! She leaned on her chair, looked towards me, her brow raised a bit.

"Good morning Kim Jiwoo!" She greeted. She smiled at Vivi unnie as well.

I couldn't move. I couldn't say anything, but I was able to ignore her. Please Jiwoo, control yourself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter