Favor

Flower Fairy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I need you to pretend as my girlfriend." Jungeun said told Chuu while they were walking to Chuu's workplace.

 

Jungeun grabbed Chuu's hand and gave her a gaze straight to her eyes, "Please? I'll pay you if you want. I need you to pretend that you're my girlfriend. Please"

 

Chuu felt offended. Chuu pulled her hand off of Jungeun's grip. Chuu unconsciously raised her other hand and slapped Jungeun. To her surprise as well, she apologized while Looking at Jungeun's hurt face.

 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to slap you." Chuu apologized, "But just because you need this so much, doesn't mean you can do whatever you want and buy me off to pretend that I'm your girlfriend. I'm not cheap, Kim Jungeun."

 

Jungeun froze, while Chuu already left her.

 

While at work Chuu still thought about what Jungeun said "‘I need you to pretend that you're my girlfriend.’ I’m so disappointed. Ugh! Does she think I’m cheap? And to think that we’re not even close yet. Really?" Irritated, she wiped the tables angrily. Sooyoung, who was working with her, noticed this and approached her.

 

"Jiwoo-ssi, are you okay?" She asked

 

Chuu sighed and had to relax herself, "Sorry, something happened. I'm just so irritated right now."

 

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"No. Nevermind. It's no big deal." Chuu assured her, "but thanks for worrying about me."

 

Chuu smiled to Sooyoung, and Sooyoung was relieved and smiled as well.

 

"I trust that you'll get through whatever that is." Sooyoung said, "but if you really need someone, I'm here, okay?"

 

Chuu nodded and smiled brightly. Her phone beeped. Chuu received a message from Jungeun.

 

 

That night Chuu worked diligently as usual. Their shift ended and Sooyoung approached her.

 

"Jiwoo-ssi, can we hangout after?" She asked.

 

"Eh? Yeah sure." Chuu agrees.

 

As they headed out of the restaurant, Chuu was surprised that Jungeun was already outside.

 

"Oh, you're finally out." Jungeun greeted her. Chuu was surprised and couldn't speak.

 

"Who is she?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"She's my girlfriend." Jungeun answered while giving Sooyoung a strong gaze.

 

"Ahh, oh, you're here to pick her up?" Sooyoung looked at Chuu, "I'll go ahead now, okay?"

 

"No! Don't go!" Chuu yelled, "I'm not her girlfriend don't believe her."

 

"EH?!" Jungeun protested.

 

"Sooyoung and I are going out for a drink." Chuu told Jungeun with a strong look, "We're going!"

 

"Okay, then I'll join you." Jungeun said.

 

Sooyoung felt awkward, but wanted to neutralize the moment, "Yeah, that would be cool, let's go together." After all she was curious about the girl who insisted to be Chuu's girlfriend.

 

They went to a pub nearby, and sat at the table, at the corner of the pub. There were four seats around the rectangular table, Chuu sat next to Sooyoung, behind them was the wall. Jungeun sat opposite to Chuu.

 

They drank some beer, and finished a bottle of soju. A little later, a tipsy person came in the pub and noticed Sooyoung and Chuu. It was Jinsoul. She gathered her composure and approached her.

 

"Mind if I join in?" Jinsoul said. She looked around and saw Jungeun. Jungeun turned her head and looked at her, she was surprised. She chose to stay silent as if she didn't meet her last night.

 

"Oh Annyeong Jinsoul sunbaenim" Chuu greeted her, a little tipsy "Sure join us. Have a seat."

 

Jungeun and Jinsoul was staring at each other for a while. Jinsoul sat beside Jungeun and avoided her gaze. Chuu noticed and decided to introduce them.

 

"Oh Jinsoul sunbae, this is my classmate, Kim Jungeun. Jungeun this is Jung Jinsoul sunbae, she's also a DJ." Chuu introduced a little tipsy.

 

"Oh, you've done your research, I'm impressed." Jinsoul told her, still smiling awkwardly.

 

"My housemates knew about you. They love your radio  show. Maybe you can meet them some time soon." Chuu gave a bright smile. Jinsoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter