Lips

Flower Fairy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"JIWOO-YAH!" Yerim hurriedly ran to Chuu's bed to wake her up. "YAH! KIM JIWOO! WAKE UP!"

Jiwoo moaned while her eyes are still closed.

 

"Jiwoo! Wake up! Someone came to see you!" Yerim told Jiwoo who was half-awake. Yerim leaned close to her ear and whispered, "Jungeun is here."

 

Jiwoo was confused at first and realized what Yerim said. Her eyes widened. Suddenly she's a awake. She sat up, and gasped, "Why is she here? What is she doing here?"

 

Yerim gave her a teasing gaze, "Are you sure she's just pretending to be in love with you?"

 

Jiwoo got up from her bed and peeked through her door from her room. She saw Jungeun sitting on a chair, waiting patiently. Jungeun glanced to Jiwoo's room and saw Jiwoo. She smiled. Jiwoo immediately closed the door and leaned against it, "I'm done. She's gonna see my dirty bareface. I need to wash my face, but I can’t just walk out there when she’s sitting in our common area."

 

"Oh come on, you don't look that bad. Here, you just need a little touch up." Yerim told her while smiling teasingly. Jiwoo panicked even more, and tried to clean her face in the mirror, planning to put make-up on when suddenly, someone knocked.

 

"Jiwoo..." Jungeun's voice gently called Jiwoo. She grabbed the doorknob and realized it wasn't locked, so she opened it. The door opened, and she saw Jiwoo standing in front of the mirror, while Yerim was sitting on her bed.

 

Jiwoo glanced towards Jungeun with her face half-done. Their eyes met, and Jiwoo was surprised. Jungeun realized her half-done make-up. She covered and tried to keep her laughter. Jiwoo hurriedly ran while saying, "I'm sorry!" She pushed Jungeun out, and closed the door.

 

Jungeun laughed loudly after what happened.

 

Jiwoo: DON'T LAUGH! *She shouts"
Jungeun: You know, you can wear your bareface and I won't mind at all. *She smirks*
Jiwoo: No way! That's unfair! You're wearing make up and you look so good today...
Jungeun: A sudden compliment?

 

Hyunjin came out of her  room, "What's all the noise about?" she said while stretching.

 

Jungeun saw her, they both greeted each other with a bow and an awkward hello. Hyunjin looked into their table and saw what Jungeun brought that morning. "OH! BREAD!" Hyunjin hurriedly went close to the table.

 

"Uh, yeah." Jungeun talked to Hyunjin, "I brought it, please go ahead and have some."

 

"Ooooooh!" Hyunjin grabbed a bread, and ate it. She gave Jungeun a thumbs up, "Pass!"

 

Jungeun was baffled with Hyunjin's reaction. Hyejoo also came out of their room, but before she could speak Hyunjin fed her with the bread. She chewed it anyway and naturally smiled to Jungeun and greeted her as well. This was the first time they properly met.

 

A little later, Jiwoo finally came out of her room. Jungeun and Jiwoo sat at the dining area. They were alone.

 

Jiwoo: So, why are you here? *Strongly gazing towards Jungeun*
Jungeun: I came to visit you.
Jiwoo: Oh come on, just tell me what you need.
Jungeun: Well...
Jiwoo: ...
Jungeun: I came here... because I miss you.

 

Jungeun smiled shyly with a cute expression. Jiwoo was stunned and was in disbelief.

 

"What are you doing?" Jiwoo yelled, her face flushed, "Come on, be serious."

 

"But I'm serious." Jungeun replied, "I really want to spend time with you."

 

Jiwoo was speechless, and couldn't react. She was completely flushed, and felt awkwardly shy. Jungeun's phone rang and answered it.

 

Jungeun on her phone: Hello?....I'm with my girlfriend...what do you want?...Ah yeah yeah, sure I'll be there.

 

She dropped the call, and glanced at Jiwoo who was feeling shy, "My friends wants to have lunch together. I'm taking you with me."

 

"What?" Jiwoo was shocked, "No, I can't. Why would I go with you?"

 

"Because, I need you to be my girlfriend this time." Jungeun gave her a strong gaze. "You should get ready now."

 

Jiwoo couldn't refuse, and started to get ready. “Ugh, I hate her, why is she doing this to me? Why do I have to do what she tells me to?” Jiwoo complained, but continued to get ready anyway.

 

“Jiwoo-ya, why are you letting her boss around you?” She talked to herself in front of the mirror, “That’s it! This will be the last time, I’ll tell her I quit after today. Hang in there Kim Jiwoo.” She gave herself a pat in the back.

 

As she was done, they both left home and went to a restaurant. Heejin was there. She was with Haseul. They greeted each other before they sat down. Jiwoo could feel the awkwardness between Haseul and Jungeun. They did not speak to each other directly and usually both would just speak through Heejin. They ordered food, and as the food came, they started eating.

 

Jungeun was being extra to Jiwoo that time. She would put food on Jiwoo’s plate and tell her to eat up. Haseul got irritated with the situation, and banged the table intentionally with her hand.

 

"Sorry, my hand kind of slipped." Haseul apologized. All of them looked at her and she avoided their gazes.

 

"So... Jungeun, I didn't know you would start dating." Haseul initiated the conversation.

 

"I don't see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter