Introduction

Flower Fairy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thank you so much for your time!”

 

She said in her loud, cute voice as she bows to the chicken restaurant’s manager. She immediately left that place.

 

“Ahh… I didn’t get that job again.” she pouts “Guess I’ll just have to do better next time.” and put on a gummy smile on her face… a second later she widened her eyes and mouth as she remembers “AH! I’m late for my class!!”

 

So she hurriedly ran on her way to class. Luckily, she made it just in time.

“Hey, is someone sitting next to you?” a calm female voice said.

 

“Ah no no.” She quickly responds as she was struck by her reindeer-like eyes, her pretty smile, and pigtail hair, “Ahh college girls are so pretty. I wonder if she wants to be friends with me” Chuu thought as the girl slowly sat beside her.

 

“I’m Vivi, what’s your name?” she smiled and offered her hand for a shake.

 

“Ooohh my name is Kim Jiwoo, but my friends call me Chuu!” she stammered as she did not expect her to be friendly, she shook her hand quickly.

 

“Nice to meet you, ‘Kim Jiwoo but her friends call her Chuu’.” She jokingly said and smiled a bit wider.

 

“Eh? Vivi…” she tilted her head “are you a foreigner?”

 

“I am! I came here to study korean language.” she answers

 

“Ah! That’s amazing!” She smiled and they talked more.

--

After class…

“Hey Chuu, I have to go to my next class. See you later.” Vivi said and left.

 

“Ah Vivi unnie! Bye!” Chuu also left.

 

“My next class was cancelled, huh?” She thought “Gotta go job-hunting then”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter