three.

whalien 52

ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɪᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴜᴛꜱ

i paced to my seat and looked around. on my left was the beautiful view of the school field and to my right was,, a guy sleeping.
"right, let's start our lesson now. get your homeworks ou-" mr gong sighed,
"someone wake that idiot up before i lose it,"
everyone stayed still, not budging one bit.
mr gong slams the open book onto the desk and puts one hand on his hips,
"new student, wake him up." he points at me and shook his finger at him impatiently.
what the
i looked around and everyone stared back at me, anxiously.
i nudged his shoulder, he was positioned with his left face flat on his piled books. he squirmed and then faced towards me, saliva could be seen dribbling down, creating a wet patch on the book cover.

"that's disgusting," i groan under my breath.
i nudge him once more, harder this time.
he woke up, yawned and stretched his arms,"good morning, sir," he goofily smirks as the class bursts in laughter.
the teacher marched his way to the back of the classroom and grabbed his left ear,"when will you learn to not sleep in class!" he barked.
"ahhhh, mr gong that hurts!" he overdramatically whines whilst rising when his ear was on hold.

"i'll let you off this once," the teacher released his grip and made his way to the front again,"go to page 32 on your book,"

the rest of the lesson was a bore and we reached break. 
"class dismissed." the teacher smiled and once he exited, the class was full of life.
people flew over to their friends' desks to engage in conversations, some ate food and others were deep into their books.
the guy beside me, was about to have another nap. 
this time, his face was placed on his bag. rather comforting, i'd say.
"jungkook-ah," soojung spoke in this baby-like tone and placed her palm on the corner of his desk,"you said you were gonna buy me snacks at break."
he groaned in annoyance.
this time, she got hold of his hand and continuously tugged,"come on." 
finally he got up, smoothly positioned his hand to her waist and they headed out together.
"they're so cute," the pink accessorised girl chimed and the other one replied,
"and a disgrace to humanity bleUGh".
she pretended to throw up.
pink girl noticed me staring and sat on jungkook's chair,"what's your name again?"
"jung yoojung," 
"oh, so are you related to soojung?" she questions as the blue girl moves closer and leans in front of his desk.
i nod. 
they both gasped,"wow, you must be really rich then." 
"my name's yoo soyeon and she's yoo soyoung," she points at the girl standing up.
"yo," she responds.
"are you guys twins?" i curiously inquire.
they both stared at each other for a second and giggled,"was it that obvious?"
"uh. definitely not," i sarcastically say as i purse my lips.
"shall we get something to eat? i'm starvingggg, i skipped breakfast as well." soyeon cries as she caresses her stomach.
"you woke up late again, didn't you?" soyoung states, not even as a question.
"no i didn't! i needed my beauty sleep so i went to bed early!" soyeon denies and pouts her lips.
"you should've hibernated." soyoung snorted and i sniggered quietly.
once i looked up, both of them were staring at me.
"she just laughed, didn't she?" soyeon asked in astonishment.
"yeah, and it was at you," she began again and this time i laughed louder.
"did you think i don't laugh or something?" i questioned after calming myself.
"well, we just thought you seemed a bit uptight. didn't expect you to be this friendly and bubbly." soyeon beams a smile. 
"ah,"
not the first impression i usually have

"anyways, are you coming?" soyeon got up and stretched her arms.
"sure, i have nothing else to do," i rise from my seat and we go into the hallway.
soyeon wraps her arm around mine, this was such a weird feeling.
"do you guys think jungkook and soojung are actually dating?" sooyoung casually points out.
"well obviously, they're an official couple." soyeon replies.
"but," sooyoung strains the corner of her lips,"they seem fake,"
"aren't you just saying that because you don't like soojung?" 
"you don't like her?" i blurted out without realising.
"you see, it was last summer. soojung said she didn't like her new hair cut and she said he-," soyeon starts giggling,"s-she said her hair made her look like park myungsoo with a bowl cut," 
i let out a little chuckle.
"yeah yeah, very funny." soyoung grunts unsarcastically.
"also," soyeon adds,"i'm sure soojung pretty much hates soyoung's guts. especially her sarcasm and jokes."
"too bad for her because i am the funniest person you will ever 
meet."

before i realise we abruptly stop. standing in front of us was a staggering girl with an injured leg, it was sooah.

"hi," she waved and i smiled back.

soyeon and soyoung dragged me ahead and i looked back at sooah's body becoming distant.

"why would you speak to her?" soyeon sneered in  disgust.
"why? what's wrong with her?" 
sooyoung sighs,"she has a bad rep, that's all."
"there's rumours about her getting it on with a teacher and she got pregnant last summer. also, she used to date jungkook but they broke up. we don't know the reason because both of them didn't want to talk about it." soyeon explains and we finally arrive at the convenience shop built inside the school.
"also, me and sooyoung used to b-" she continues until she got interrupted.
"is that necessary to tell other people?" sooyoung groans as she grabs a bag of potato crisps from an aisle,"salted or honey butter?"
"honey butter," soyeon responds timidly.
"no, tell me. you made me really curious," i urged with full interest.
soyeon cautiously glances at sooyoung and stares back at me for a few seconds. 
"tell me." i consistently badgered, unable to hold my patience any longer.
once sooyoung came back with a white plastic bag full of crisps and milkshakes, she emotionlessly spoke,

"yoojung, you know what they say.

curiousity always kills the cat."