Chuka Idako

Aliens on the Dance Floor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alien on the Dance Floor

Chapter 2 – Chukka Idako

 

“Hmm, what should I order? I should try something new,” said Chaeyeon as her eyes were reading the menu that was displayed behind the barista.

“French Vanilla Latte sounds good,” she said aloud.

Hyewon who was standing beside her let out a snort, “Oh come on.”

Chaeyeon turned to look at her new acquaintance, “What’s wrong with French Vanilla Latte?”

The long haired girl shook her head as she was crossing her arms.

“That’s such a safe choice. What else do you expect a vanilla latte to taste like? It’s still espresso with milk and vanilla syrup.”

Chaeyeon looked at her incredulously, “Why are you criticizing my drink’s choice?”

Hyewon smirked, “Gosh, you’re too vanilla.”

“W-What is that supposed to mean?”

The barista cleared his throat, “Are you ladies ready to order?”

Hyewon nodded, “Yes. I would like to have one Matcha Latte with Taro Foam, please.”

She glanced at Chaeyeon who was pouting. She can’t help but chuckled looking at her reaction.

“Make it two. I want the same as hers too,” said Chaeyeon suddenly.

 

**

 

Chaeyeon watched the girl sitting beside her, who can’t stop taking photos of her cup of drink from various angles. After a good couple of minutes snapping photos of her drink, she tilted her head and took selfies. She looked great without even trying too much. Even her smug smile looked attractive.

“I’m sorry if she’s bothering you, Chaeyeon,” said Eunbi suddenly.

“Eh?”

“My cousin is an influencer, that’s why she can’t stop taking selfies,” Eunbi continued.

Hyewon shot a glare at Eunbi, “I’m just doing my job.”

The four of them continued to have their breakfast together even though it wasn’t planned. Eunbi ordered more food for them to share, but Chaeyeon figured she just want to spend more time with Sakura. The Japanese girl still looked awkward with her and her attention, and at times it was too overwhelming for her and she ended up avoiding her gaze. But Eunbi didn’t waver at all. She was spoiling Sakura, cutting up her sandwich for her and fed her. Chaeyeon believed she would chew the food for Sakura if she could.

“Influencer? Like social media influencer?” asked Chaeyeon, trying to continue the conversation with the cousin.

Hyewon nodded, “Yes. Why? Is it hard for you to believe that?”

Chaeyeon shook her head, “Well, I thought you’re a fulltime food critic or something.”

Hyewon chuckled, “That’s actually a good idea. Maybe I should try to be one.”

The dark haired girl smiled and shook her head at Hyewon’s remark. She grabbed her cup and put it under her lips to take a sip. Chaeyeon’s eyes widen as the sweet and bitter taste entered . She her lips a few times, admiring the unique taste. Hyewon was right after all, it’s really good.

“How is it? It’s good, isn’t it?” asked Hyewon eagerly.

Chaeyeon smiled, “Fine. It’s delicious.”

 

**

 

Actually it wasn’t really surprising at all for Chaeyeon when Eunbi said she’s taking Sakura out after the breakfast at Starbucks. She walked Sakura to her car, opened the door for her and even put on the seatbelt for her before she’s sitting at the driver’s seat and drive away.

Chaeyeon was left behind with Hyewon again.

“I can’t believe she’s ditched me. She’s supposed to go shopping with me,” Hyewon mumbled.

“What are you going to do now?” she asked Chaeyeon who was busy fiddling with her phone.

The latter raised an eyebrow, “Me?”

“Yes, you. Do you have plans today?”

“Well, not really. I’m just going to clean up the apartment and do laundry-

“That’s great.”

Hyewon moved to her side and linked her arm with Chaeyeon, startling her.

“What’s great?” asked Chaeyeon, puzzled.

“You’re going to accompany me shopping today.”

“I-I will?”

“Yeah, let’s go.”

 

**

 

Hyewon loves to shop. Chaeyeon knows that now. It was the fifth store they went that day, and it was already past noon. But she can’t really say that she’s complaining because shopping with Hyewon is a lot of fun. They have similar heights and body proportions and they often ended up with the similar size.

“Try it on!” said Hyewon.

She suggested a black one piece for Chaeyeon and she can’t wait to see her in it.

“There’s only one fitting room and we both need to use it. It’s okay, you can go first and I’ll go second,” said Chaeyeon, backing away from the fitting room.

“What? No. I want to see how it looks like if we both wears it.”

“But-

“Just get in here.”

Hyewon dragged Chaeyeon inside the fitting room and want them to try the clothes together. She was so carefree and confident with her body, that it makes Chaeyeon felt awkward. Hyewon was stripping in front of her, revealing her maroon colored lingerie underneath. Her body is lean, and her tummy was flat. Chaeyeon thought she saw some muscles there too. Her skin was smooth and she was a bit tan, she’s looking so delicious like chocolate.

She gulped, trying hard not to fluster. Being in a tight space with a half- attractive woman is not an easy task for her. She’s not straight, and she believed Hyewon has no idea of that.

She took a deep breath and turned around, before she turned into a tomato.

“Come on, honey, try the dress!” said Hyewon, poking Chaeyeon’s shoulder.

Chaeyeon swallowed and closed her eyes to calm down. Now Hyewon is calling her ‘honey’. She turned around and saw Hyewon is all dressed up in her striped one piece, and she looks even more gorgeous, if that’s possible.

“Okay, I’ll put it on.”

The dark-haired girl slowly took off her dress shirt, revealing her dark blue bra. And the she took off her jeans. Hyewon was checking herself in the mirror so Chaeyeon went on to put on her dress. But there was a problem, it has to be zipped from behind.

“Let me help,” said Hyewon.

Chaeyeon stood still as the other girl pushed her hair aside and touched the back of her neck. Hyewon took her time and carefully zipped up the dress.

“There you go.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter