004

Conversations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Woah woah. Is that you Jisoo?"

"Oh crap, why are you here? Are you stalking me?"

"Well, if  isn't it obvious captain obvious. I'm a student here. And you are too. I can't believe it. We literally goes to the same University. Do you know what that means?" 

"The universe hates me, that's what it means." 

"Aww, come on, Jisoo. It means we are meant to be!" 

"Meant to what?" 

"I..I mean, meant to be Friends. Are you going to your class? Let me walk you then.

"I literally have a literature class on the other side of the building." 

"Well, thats good coz I'm also heading there so let's just go together."

"K, as if I have a choice." 

"Oh come on, Jisoo. Don't you miss your favorite customer?" 

"I don't. And your not my favorite customer mind you." 

"Aww, don't be like that and stop hurting my feelings. Are you a transferee perhaps? What year are you? 

"Yeah, third year. You?" 

"Nope. Third year too." 

"Third year too. How come? You don't look like a third year. No offense." 

"None taken. Well it's in the genes you know. 
I'm kind of smart been accelerated and all that stuff." 

"You're smart?" 

"Aw that hurt, Jisoo. Don't I look smart to you? I'm a full package you know, hot and smart you won't ask for more."

"Well you forgot to add arrogant. Smart, hot, and arrogant what else they could ask for right?" 

"I knew it. You really think I'm hot!"

"Huh, don't you know what sarcasm is? Don't they teach in f-boy class or something like that?"

"Well, as you can see I'm literally a girl if isn't it obvious. I don't go to fck boy class. We don't even have that here. And don't be shy cursing in front of me I don't mind." 

"I don't like cursing."

"Damn, you're so adorkable." 

"And you are not." 

"Yes, because you think I'm hot." 

"You are so annoying!" 

"And you are so adorably cute." 

"Is it in your everyday list to annoy me with every chances that you can get?" 

"Well, if isn't it obvious. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter