For You

Ryulia Oneshot Collection

just a short oneshot because i couldn’t sleep. for everyone who had upvoted and subscribed, thank you very much! please enjoy more of these oneshots.

 

It was pretty sudden, but Ryujin had gone over to Lia’s house while her parents were out. It was a mere week before the older girl’s graduation and they’ll be in separate schools. Lia in college and Ryujin in her senior year in high school. Lia was constantly kept busy this week, barely leaving any time for her, and Ryujin was pretty sad. So now, she took advantage of the opportunity and cooked dinner for her girlfriend, who thanked her with a soft kiss.

 

After eating, the blue-haired girl got all the dishes and brought them to the sink without saying a word. Lia was surprised by her girlfriend’s actions and immediately asked her what she was doing.

 

”Well, you hate doing the dishes and you’re tired. So I’m doing it for you.” Ryujin replied, as she began washing the dishes.

 

Lia was touched by Ryujin’s thoughtfulness and went up to leave a long and sweet kiss on her lover’s lips. It left Ryujin in a daze, a goofy grin on her face. The older girl couldn’t help but coo at her cuteness.

 

”If this is how I’m going to be rewarded, I should definitely wash the dishes more often.” Lia simply slapped the younger girl on the shoulder.

 

”Oh shut up, Ryujin.”