I Saw That

Ryulia Oneshot Collection

Italics= Thoughts

Bold= English

 

It was past eleven in the evening when Ryujin finally arrived at her front door. Typing in the passcode to her shared apartment, she entered the room with the biggest smile on her face. Ryujin just came home after spending the day at her girlfriend, Lia’s place, where they spent their time cuddling and doing cheesy couple stuff. The pink-haired girl now had an even bigger excuse to go to the other’s condominium since she was choreographing the dance for a song her girlfriend composed.

 

See, the two met when Ryujin was a mere rookie dancer in their company, JYP Entertainment. The two immediately clicked and they became close friends. Over the years, they developed feelings for each other and became one of the most famous couples in their company. Even the CEO himself supported them! 

 

”Man, even if it’s only been a few minutes, I already miss her.” she mused, as she sat down on the sofa.

 

The professional dancer then realized that Lia’s scent probably still lingered on the sweater she was wearing. All that cuddling had to be for something! With that in mind, Ryujin raised the sweater to her nose and breathed in. She immediately smiled, recognizing the scent of flowers that she associated with Lia.

 

”I love her so much.” Ryujin said.

 

It was then she heard the distinct sound of someone trying to hold back their laughter. The dancer immediately jumped up from her seat and looked for the source of the sound. In front of her, a few paces away, Ryujin spotted her roommate with a hand over and a phone pointed directly at her.

 

”I saw that Ms. Shin Ryujin.” the cat-eyed girl said teasingly. 

 

’!’ A look of horror immediately appeared on Ryujin’s face. 

 

Her best friend and roommate had caught her being all mushy because of her girlfriend! This other person being Yeji, another professional dancer under the same company as both her and Lia. They’ve known each other since high school and have been as thick as thieves since then. 

 

”Hwang Yeji!!! Delete that right now!” she yelled. She didn't care if the neighbors would complain about her loud voice. Whatever Yeji did should never see the light of day!

 

”No way Ryujin! This is the blackmail material of the CENTURY!” Yeji said cackling. However, she also noticed the look of fury on the pink-haired girl’s face and immediately dropped her smile. She quickly tapped on a few buttons and began sprinting away with the phone in her hands, just as Ryujin began to chase after her with a vengeance.

 

’Man, no matter what Ryujin does, it's definitely worth it!’ Yeji thought.

 

 

 

In a condo somewhere in Seoul:

 

Busy playing random melodies on her guitar, Lia was startled when her phone suddenly buzzed. She checked to see who would message her at this hour. Surprised to see that it was from Yeji, and not her girlfriend, she checked the message. It was a video of Ryujin smelling her sweater and professing her love for her, and she couldn't help but smile. Her girlfriend was just too adorable.

 

It doesn't matter how much the media and the public portrays Shin Ryujin as a tough and aloof girl crush. To Choi Lia, Ryujin was nothing but a clingy and adorable fluffball. And this video was definitely proof of that.

 

Sending a text to Yeji, she immediately thought to treat her friend to lunch at her favorite restaurant. She was glad Yeji sent this video, which will forever be saved in her phone’s storage and her own memory, to her.

 

’Well, I definitely have my inspiration now.’ Lia thought as she held her guitar once more, now strumming with a purpose. She wanted to let the world her just how much she adored her cute girlfriend.