-9-

Why didn't you tell us?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed quickly but it seems so slow for Dami. It had been a few weeks since she started her treatment and it had been hell for her the past weeks. 
Side effects are getting stronger, when she thought she wasn't affected by them when she first started, she was wrong. It all started with just fatigue then she started getting nauseous, fever also start to kick in and it was painful for her members to see her suffering as well. 

"Yoobin ah!" SuA called enthusiastically as she walked into the ward "Look what I bought you" 

Dami looked up and saw a beanie in SuA's hand that has a big print of the word '#Fighter' on it and that made Dami smile.
SuA carefully helped Dami put in the beanie and looked proud at how Dami looks. Dami is gradually losing her hair and her weight due to the treatment and SuA was trying her best to at least put a smile on Dami's face.

"Done, our little fighter" SuA said as she looks at Dami

"Gomawo unnie" Dami thanked "Where are the others?"

"Buying some food before coming up, come on let's take a selfie before they come," SuA said as she pulls out her phone "Insomnias miss you"

Dami smiles into the camera and posed for the photo and SuA took the chance to steal a kiss on Dami's cheek as she took the photo.

"Unnie!" Dami shrieked as she pushes the laughing SuA away

"Oh my god, your face is so precious!" SuA laughed as she looked at the surprised face of Dami in her photo "Insomnias are going to love this"

"Love what?" JiU asked as the rest of them walked in with food

 "Unnie stole a kiss on the cheek and took a photo of it, now she is going to upload it" Dami pouted

"Aigoo, someone is upset" Yoohyeon teased

"Stop teasing her Yooh" JiU laughed "Yoobin, we got good news" 

"About?" Dami asked

"You can come home" JiU announced

"What do you mean?" Dami gasped

"We spoke to Doctor Im and he told us that you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter