Chapter 8:Making Up

Spotted Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the couple arrived at the mansion with sehun dragging seul gently towards their room. 

 

When sehun open the door of the bedroom,Seul quickly let go of sehun's hand and lay on the bed with the comforter covered her whole body. 

 

Sehun sigh when he saw what the girl did and he can only feel his heart aching for the girl. 

 

He sigh one last time and decided to comfort the girl.

 

He sat on the bed and attempted to take the cover out of the girl when the girl didn't let him he felt his heart aching again. 

 

"Baby,I'm sorry".Sehun whisper but the girl still didn't move.

 

"I'm sorry but I have to take you away from him if he doesn't want to change he won't ever going to see you again.Don't worry if he will change as a good father I will let him see you again.Let's just make so sense to him this time and make him realise how sad that you are just alone,hmm".Sehun said and finally the girl push the cover over her chin and stared at sehun. 

 

"Sehun, Don't apologise.....You're not at fault.... It's just that my father really hates me.....He never treat me as his daughter".Seul said while sobbing.

 

Sehun feels his inside is hurting and he hug the girl in his embrace gently and caress her hair then rub her back to comfort her. 

 

"Shh.... Don't cry baby.... Don't cry please".Sehun softly whispered in her ear and kiss her hair. 

 

The girl cried more because of the man's action.

 

She find it comforting and she can really feel the man cares so much on her and that he is really serious on her. 

 

While sehun was silently crying on her hair.He cannot believe he is crying along with a person because in his entire life of course he cried but it's his first time crying with someone.

 

"Baby..... Stop crying please".He whisper again. 

 

After sometime seul stops crying as she hug sehun more tightly and buried her face on his chest seeking for some comfort. 

 

Sehun smiled and hug the girl too before he lay his body on the bed with her on his embrace making the girl gasped softly. 

 

Sehun let out a chuckle for the girl's cute gasps. 

 

Seul notice a trace of tears on his cheeks.

 

"Were you crying sehun? Seul asked and lifted her finger on his face and gently wipe the tears on his cheeks. 

 

"Baby.... Don't cry no more,hmmm.....It's hurting me baby".Sehun smiled at her and slowly lean in to place a soft kiss on her forehead. 

 

Seul closes her eyes the moment sehun's lips touch her forehead softly. 

 

Seul wanted to cry because of the warm feeling when sehun kiss her forehead.

 

Sehun slowly lean away and stare at her.

 

"Baby, Don't think of being lonely just because your father leave you....Remember that I am still here and as long as I am alive I'm going to protect and love you forever".Sehun said smiled at her.

 

"Sehun....Why are you like this?Seul asked and stare at him.

 

Of course she knew that he loves h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter