Chapter 2:Oh Sehun

Spotted Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seul wake ups and slowly open her eyes only to be meet an unfamiliar ceiling.

 

Her eyes widen and she quickly room her eyes around the unfamiliar room.

 

"Where am I? 

The room is bigger than you thought and it was really clean and beautiful.

 

It has a lot of expensive furniture and you can really say that the owner of this room is freaking rich. 

Oh my, Why am I here? 

 

She tried to remember why is she doing here in the first place and her face goes white when she remember that she is freaking been kidnapped by the two man in black in the street. 

 

"No,I have to get out of here".She said and quickly jump out of the bed and search for her bag somewhere in the room.

 

"Bag! Where's my bag!Oh god,Help me".She said in panick and continue searching everywhere.

 

As she was busily searching in her bag.She didn't hear that someone had already entered the room and was amused watching her panicking.

 

What is she doing? 

"Oh god, Help me.Why is this room have to be so big!She said and the annoyance was clearly seen on her face. 

 

The man chuckled lightly because of her cuteness.

How can someone be so cute while panicking at the sametime.

I think it will be fun to annoy her everytime. 

"Bag,where are you? Ugh! She continued in searching.

Oh her bag.

Sorry babe but it's not here in the room. 

 

The man faked a cough to catch the attention of the girl that is busily trying to search her bag in the freaking big room. 

 

Seul stops her action and froze on her spot when she heared someone cough in her back.

 

kidnapper! 

She quickly turn her body in her back and was frozen when she saw a tall man standing near the door.

 

"I'm sorry if my room is big and by the way your bag is not here somewhere in this room".The man said and stared at her frame.

 

He can clearly saw that she is scared beacause her frame is slightly trembling. 

 

"Who are you?

He smirked while introducing himself on the girl. 

"Oh Sehun,Your husband".He said and his smirk grows a bit wider this time seeing the girl's shock face. 

 

It was clearly his plan on telling her he is her future husband because soon he will be her anyway. 

 

"Excuse me Mr, What are you saying that you are my husband?I don't know you and husband that fast".Seul said in confusement.

 

What the hell is he s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter