Chapter 6:His confession

Spotted Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the hell you kids are doing!

 

Sehun and seul Snap their head to where the voice came from and seul's eyes widen when she spotted three guy standing near them while pointing at them like they doned something wrong. 

 

While sehun was really annoyed to his hyungs for disturbing their moment. 

 

"Yah!Sehun get off!Seul push sehun's chest gently for him to get off of her and he gladly stood up and help seul stand as well. 

 

Seul ducked her head in embarrassment.

 

She was really embarrassed for getting caught in that position with sehun but nevertheless she just cleared and smiled like nothing had happen between her and sehun to erase the awkwardness.

 

"Yah!Sehun-ah, Is that the girl you told me to-

 

"Hyung,Shut up please".Sehun quickly said before baekhyun spilled some words that he shouldn't.

 

Sehun shoot baekhyun a warning look like"Don't you dare spilled it".look and that shut baekhyun's mouth close. 

 

"By the way what are you two doing in the floor,huh?Kai teasingly said and a smirk was plastered on his face. 

 

Seul flinched in her spot when kai bring the embarrassing moments of her and sehun again. 

 

Sehun saw that action of her and he quickly change the topic for the sake of her. 

 

"Suho-hyung....Did the three of you already eat?Sehun asked and that made the trio confused for the sudden change of the maknae's attitude.

 

The maknae never asked them whether they eat or not before but right now he actually asked. 

 

"Ah... We alre-

 

"We didn't eat maknae.... ".Baekhyun quickly cut suho off and the older raised an eyebrow in confusion.

 

Baekhyun was really testing the maknae and he was really having fun of that. 

 

"Really,Then sit down and eat hyung".Sehun hesitantly said and he pulled seul's hand again and let her sat down on her sit before. 

 

"So what's your name beautiful?
Baekhyun asked and that made the two guy including sehun shocked. 

 

What the hell hyung!

"uh... I'm Kim Seul".Seul said with a smile that catches everyone's eyes in table.

 

"Oh such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl like you".Baekhyun said and smiled at her then he turn his head to sehun who gave him a glare but he just return it with a smirk. 

 

What the hell is he doing?Is he flirting on my girl?God I will really kill you hyung!!! 

 

Sehun can feel a bitter sensation in his system and he recognised it  jealousy. 

 

"Thank you...".Seul said and smiled.

 

"Call me Baekhyun".Baekhyun quickly said and smile wide at her. 

 

"Uh.. Thanks baekhyun".Seul thank baekhyun again and smiled again at him. 

 

"Hello, Seul by the way I am Suho...nice to meet you".Suho introduced himself to seul with a smile. 

 

"And I am Jongin but call me kai... Nice to meet you seul".Kai introduced himself too with a smile and the girl returns it too. 

 

"We are sehun's bestfriends but we treat each other like a brother so it looks like we are really actually brothers".Suho said and patted baekhyun's shoulder while smiling at sehun and kai. 

 

Seul smiled at the gesture before she uttered a word that made sehun mad. 

 

"Nice to meet you all...You are all handsome".Seul innocently said and that made the trio shocked.

 

Wow!Is she really praising other men in front of me!!!!I can't believe this!!! 

 

"Uh... Thanks".The trio said in unison and snapped their head to where sehun was sitted and they quiver in fear when the maknae shoot them a glare. 

 

Oh my!He really is mad.... 

Sehunnie we are sorry.... 

Maknae I didn't flirt with your girl.... 

 

They knew what will happen if the maknae will be mad because they already experienced that before and the maknae really didn't talk t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter