Chapter 1:kidnapping

Spotted Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seul were walking in an empty street hugging herself in coldness.

 

This day is just too tiring for her because of school and work.

 

She really want to graduate soon without any problems in her life but that is impossible because of her father that is so irresponsible. 

 

He always hurts her everytime he got drunk and he always stole her money for school that she'd work really hard that's why it's Impossible for her to graduate soon without any problems. 

 

I really want to graduate soon because I want to give what my father wants without hurting me. I love my father even if he hurts me and beats me. If ever my situation happens to others I think they will going to do everything Just to put they're father in jail but I'm perfectly opposite to them because for me he is still my father.

 

She sigh and kicked the small rock in her way.

 

She was born in a poor family with an irresponsible parents but she never blame them or anyone to her loneliness and poorness. 

 

It's okay Seul just 1 more year and you will graduate soon.

 

She smiled and continued in Walking.

 

While walking her phone suddenly rings and she quickly snatch it inside her pocket and her best friend's name appear on the screen. 

 

It's her Best Friend...... Yerin. 

 

She smiled and answered the call quickly. She only feels happy when she is with her because she considered yerin as a family to her already. 

 

She makes her smile when she is in difficulties. She always help her when she had a problem and always love and care for her. 

 

"Hello, Yerin-ah".

 

She is talking happily in the phone with her best friend that she didn't even notice that a car was already beside her.

 

2 man in black came out of the car and quickly  get the handkerchief with some chemicals on it in their pocket. 

 

Her eyes widden when she saw a two man in black came out in the car and appear in front of her in an blink of an eye and she was about to run when they hold her arm tightly and put the handkerchief in her nose. 

 

She struggled in their hold but they are more stronger than her.She continued struggling until her vision turn darker and she collapsed in the arm of the man. 

 

The two man quickly carried Seul inside the car and drove off to somewhere where their brother was patiently waiting for their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter