Chapter 5:Convincing her

Spotted Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun and Seul was arguing because Yerin had caught them both inside the car and now yerin was thinking that they are in a relationship.

 

"It's your fault!You moron!!Seul yelled at sehun and he covered his ear because she was yelling at him loudly. 

 

"Okay,Fine.I'm sorry okay,I didn't know that your friend is just right beside my car".He stated and that only made her fume in anger. 

 

"Ugh!Stupid!You're not my boyfriend you piece of !

 

"Ouch! That hurts you know,You rejected me a lot of times now".He said and pretended to be hurt by rubbing his hand in his chest. 

 

"Ugh!I hate you!I'm going home now! Seul runs her finger through her hair frustratedly.

 

She was about to jump out in the car when sehun stops her by holding her wrist gently. 

 

"Yah! You will going to let me go or I will bite your hand hard".She threatened and that made sehun smirk. 

 

"Bite?Are you threatening me,Seul?Huh!How brave of you".Sehun was clearly enjoying seul getting scared when he tightened his hold on her wrist.

 

"Yeah, I will bite you".She said and glared at sehun.

 

"Oh,My baby is getting brave on me huh".He smirk and tightness of his hold on her is bringing more pain to her. 

 

Aish! This bastard! 

 

"Yah!Oh Sehun!Let go!She said and  pain was clearly visible in her voice.

 

When sehun realised that she was already hurting he let go of her wrist gently.

 

"I'm sorry".He apologies while staring at her eyes. 

 

"You are a bastard sehun".Seul bravely said while busy rubbing her aching wrist. 

 

"Yah!Kim Seul,Are you hearing what you are saying?Sehun let out a scoff and that made her glared at him. 

 

"Yeah,I heard what I'm saying sehun.I'm not dumb".Seul said confidently.

 

She is really getting into sehun's nerve.

 

Finally sehun unbuckled his seatbelt and jump out of the car before he stomped his way towards the girl that made him mad. 

 

Seul stops rubbing her aching wrist when she sense that sehun jump out of the car and make his way towards her and she can see that he is fuming in anger. 

 

Her breath stops when sehun stands in front of her and he bended down so that he can whisper in her ear. 

 

"You're dead Kim Seul".He whispered while smirking and that made seul froze on her spot. 

 

Sehun grabbed her wrist again in gentle and dragged her towards his car again. 

 

"Sehun Stop!I wanna go home!

 

"Stop moving!Aish!I will really punish you when we get home!Sehun yelles at her and that made her eyes widen.

 

"Yah!Let go!She tried to get away from his grip but his strength is no joke. 

 

"Just go home with me,Seul".He said and gritted his teeth.

 

He successfully dragged seul inside the car and he buckled her seatbelt before he goes to the driver's seat.

 

"Aish!You are really getting in my nerve Kim Seul! He said and quickly drove off towards their mansion. 

 

Seul just glared at him and gritted her tee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter