Chapter 7:Her Father

Spotted Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun was in his office after he drop seul to her school this morning.

 

After the night seul gave him a chance is really unforgettable moment for him and he cannot help but jump in happiness like a kid getting a candy from his mother. 

 

Seul I will prove myself that I am worth it. 

 

I will pampered you like a queen and I will do my best to protect and love you. 

 

Sehun smiled and pump his fist in the air in happiness while jumping.

 

While sehun was having his moment he didn't realise that someone already entered his office and the person's jaw dropped on the floor after witnessing her Friend like a child jumping and luaghing. 

 

"What the hell!

 

Sehun stops his action after realising his best friend watching him with mouth open and jaw dropped on the floor. 

 

Sehun was embarrassed for getting caught by his bestfriend in that unexpected situation of him and he just cleared his throat.

 

"Yes,What can I do for you Miss Kang Seulgi?Sehun asked and sat down on his chair and put his hand on the table. 

 

"You seem so happy,Did I miss something important that happen? Seulgi teased and that made sehun whine in annoyance. 

 

"Seulgi,You are so annoying I hate you!Sehun whine and that made the girl laugh hard while clutching her stomach in happiness.

 

"You are so funny sehun-ah".She said while still laughing.

 

"Yah! Kang seulgi!I will really forget this friendship if you continue teasing me and I will really forget you being my bestfriend, I am serious".Sehun threaten but that didn't stop the girl from laughing.

 

"Sehun-ah,You always threaten me with your old lines like you will end our friendship,What the hell!Seulgi said and laugh again. 

 

Sehun sigh in annoyance and rolled his eyes to the girl in front of him laughing her heart out.

 

Sehun tap his fingers and that's the sign that sehun was serious and that made the girl stop from laughing.

 

"Okay, I'm sorry for laughing.I am here to visit my beloved bestfriend".Seulgi said and sat in the couch.

 

"Oh... I didn't knew you remember to visit me in a very long time Miss Kang".Sehun sarcastically said and rolled his eye on the girl. 

 

Seulgi scoff and rolled her eye for the behaviour of the guy. 

 

"You didn't change Oh sehun".Seulgi said and a smirk was visible on her face. 

 

Sehun was annoyed because the girl is having fun teasing her. 

 

"Oh.... I heared from baekhyun that you have this girl name Kim Seul?Is this true? Seulgi asked and the guy just cursed baekhyun on his mind and plan how to murder the guy but none the less he smiled when he remember seul. 

 

"Yeah,You're right her name is kim Seul".Sehun said and smiled. 

 

"Oh.... The maknae is in love,I never thought a girl to agree to be with a man who acts like a child and also an annoying guy".Seulgi said and smirk when she saw the guy sulking. 

 

"Yah!Kang I didn't want you to visit me here just to annoyed the hell out of me!Sehun said and sulk on his seat. 

 

"Okay, Fine.I guess the girl is lucky to be with the great Oh sehun who had a lot of admirer way back in high school".Seulgi said and that made the guy smiled. 

 

"We are not yet together just so you know.I am still courting the girl".Sehun said and smiled a little. 

 

"Oh my poor sehunnie,I guess you still have a very long way of courting the girl".Seulgi said and make a fake sad face to sehun. 

 

"I guess I am but I will do my best to make her mine because I love the girl for a very long time already".Sehun said and sigh. 

 

"Then Fighting sehunnie!Seulgi cheer sehun up and that mad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter