Too Late

Moonsun Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yongsun-unnie!"

At her name being called, she turns around and gives a sweet smile-her signature.

Moonbyul could always feel her heart melt simply at the sight of that smile from the heavens. It reminded her of how Yongsun looked like at the college party they met in.

But, remembering how they left things back then made her heart skip a beat.

"Yong-ah. I'm just telling you to be cautious. I mean, he's cheated on you multiple times. I don't understand at all why you're going back to that maggot." She places a comforting hand on her friend's shoulder.

Yongsun and Moonbyul had been good friends since the younger one's freshman year in college. Since then, they'd been picking each other up from their worst days. The senior had been together and not together with this for a while now-it was setting Moonbyul off. She knew Yongsun deserved better.

Yongsun jerks away from her touch. "What? Why would you say something like that?"

"I'm just saying. You always come back crawling to him. And he cheats on you again. It's painful to watch knowing you're more than that."

"Why? Why are you being so unsupportive of me?!"

"Don't...Don't ask me why, Yongsun-ah! You know why!" Moonbyul trips over her words, taken aback at Yongsun's sudden burst of anger.

"No I don't, Byul-ah! So ing tell me then!" She saw the rage in her eyes. Moonbyul knew it was the wrong time and the wrong place.

It was in the way she looked at her when she talked. It was in the way she held Yongsun whenever she cried about that stupid relationship or how she always ins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter