Uninviting (hero!villain au)

Moonsun Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't you see me I, I think I'm falling, I'm falling for you," Moonbyul sings in a soft melody, skimming through her human biology notes, seated in the dining area of their dorm.

Through her peripheral vision, she catches sight of Yongsun entering the dorm room. The older girl has groceries in her arms. She did have a tendency to be the more responsible of the two.

"Oh hey. Hate to break it to you but I tried confessing to S....–the girl I like, but she didn't believe me. Just like she always doesn't," the black-haired girl says dejectedly, not taking her focus off her notes for their upcoming quiz.

"...S-? So her name starts with an S. Good to know, Byul-ah." Yongsun teases and Moonbyul groans in response. "Can't say I blame her. You rarely ever take things seriously."

The younger girl crosses her arms and huffs. That was in no way at all true!

Okay. Maybe it was, a little. But that was just part of who she was a person and not her fault. She doesn't even fight against Solar's attacks at all!

"Hey. Those bruises are new. You sure you're getting them from the gym?" Yongsun approaches her and touches the said bruises through the sleeve of her muscle shirt.

"Kim Yongsun!" She yelps in response, swatting her roommate's arm away.

"It's a long story, okay? It'll heal up in no time," she reassures the older girl who took up on the nurturing role a lot too, but it seems to do little to no effect because Yongsun goes to the fridge to fetch an icepack and places it on her roommate's side.

"How do you even get such a huge bruise there? Aren't you just getting laid?" Yongsun raises an eyebrow and Moonbyul laughs. She wishes that were the case. It had been an eternity since she last got laid, being so hung up on her crush on Solar and whatnot.

"It's been so long since I actually had . Damn. This injury would be pretty hard to get even with though. But, ah, I told you. It's hard to explain, so don't press the issue," she looks at the blonde seated beside her, her arm supporting the icepack on her waist.

"Really now? With how popular you are with girls?"

"Pfft. Doesn't matter. I have my eyes only on one girl." Moonbyul says, staring at Yongsun's brown eyes and the something about  them causes her heart to race.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter