Uncover (hero!villain au)

Moonsun Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun woke up with the bed on the other side of the room empty and made.

Her feelings really messed her up last night. She wanted to convince herself that it was the lack of a lovelife or life altogether that made her cling to the kiss. Damn that stupid kiss.

She reaches down to the underside of her bed and grabs her Solar costume. It was a rest day, she had nothing else better to do, so why not?

Moments later, she was out and fighting, for most part, small crimes.

"Miss me?" A familiar voice from behind her muses and Solar is quick to grab her by the wrist, but for the first time ever, Moonstar deflects it by simply teleporting to the other side.

"Hey, easy! I'm not one with healing powers okay? The last one on my waist really hurt. I'm just here to talk. I promise, pretty please?" The villain puts her hands up in defeat while the heroine was still in a defensive stance. Solar drops it after a moment of silence and sighs.

"What is it this time? I have actual problems, okay?" Solar takes her hairtie out and ruffles her locks. Moonstar is only staring at her with slightly parted, to which Solar rolls her eyes.

"Do pray tell then." It was the one time the villain actually seemed sincere, and she had been "fighting" against her a whole lot.

"My roommate kissed me. And I just can't take my mind off of it," Solar releases with an exasperated sigh. Again, Moonstar's gaze lingers on her face too long for Solar's comfort. It almost seemed like she could see through her mask.

"Oh."

And with that, the villain clad in black teleported away.

"Really, Moonstar!?" are the only words left in Solar's mouth after the exit.

A few hours later, Solar's changed back into her normal clothes and just hung around a cafe on the campus grounds.

From Byul-ah 🌙
We need to talk. Please come here.

. . . No other text has ever made her respond like this before. Suddenly, she was drowning in her thoughts and her palms were clammy.

From Yeba 🙆‍♀
okay. i'll be there in five.

Yongsun picked up her things as fast as she could and sprinted back to their dorm.

There, Moonbyul was seated on her bed, legs crossed. It didn't seem like she had been waiting long though.

To Yongs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter