Domestic

Moonsun Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After six years of being active in the industry, this was the only chance MAMAMOO had at a proper vacation. 

Nevertheless, Moonbyul had been planning on releasing her solo album with a comeback in the midst of it. This frustrated her girlfriend, Yongsun to an extent. The younger girl would tease that she would just miss her, which she couldn't bring herself to admit. 

It was dawn and even though she didn't have any schedules, Yongsun woke up earlier than the black-haired girl still dozing off on the other side of her bed. 

She tapped the rapper lightly on the arm. No response but a slight shuffle. The girl had the nerve to cover up more with the blankets. 

"This brat, really," the leader cursed under her breath. At this, Moonbyul opens one of her eyes and smiles, saying something incomprehensible. 

"What? Speak up." She was only responded by a pair of open arms and she sighed, giving into the other girl's request. 

"You need to wash up now to get to set on time, Byul-ah," she mumbled against her chest, Moonbyul's fingers combing through her hair. She wasn't going to lie, being like this would be comfortable if it didn't irk her that the girl whose arms she was in had to be shooting her music video in a few hours. 

"They wouldn't be able to shoot anything without me, anyway." With those words, the older of two pulls away and Moonbyul pouts. 

"Don't waste everybody else's time, Byulyi!" She scolded. The girl in question sits up with a sigh, rubbing at her eyes in defeat. Her small lips were still shaped in a pout directed at her dominant girlfriend. 

"Shower with me?" The taller girl  asks in a raspy voice, wrapping her arms around Yongsun once more. 

Yongsun shoots her a cautious look which Moonbyul laughs at. 

"Hey, I wasn't getting at something!" She readily defends herself, resting her chin on Yongsun's chest and nuzzling her head on the crook of her neck right after.

"Stop being so clingy; at this point, you're not going to get anything done," Yongsun whispers softly, her lips brushing against the skin of Moonbyul's forehead. 

With an exaggerated sigh, the other girl mutters a 'fine' and stretches her arms as she pulls away from the embrace. 

After a few minutes of arguing over whether they were going to shower or not without a smidge of malice, Moonbyul finally cornered Yongsun into defeat. 

"Yong," she calls to the girl in the shower. The girl hums in response and she turns her head to the side with an amused smile, reaching for her girlfriend's hands and wrapping them around her. 

She presses their foreheads together, looking deeply into the shorter girl's brown eyes. 

"Hey, you said nothing dirty," the blonde protests and the black-haired girl smiles cheekily. 

"I'm not doing anything! I just...wanted to say I love you. I love you a lot," she says in a low voice, letting the water fall on the both of them, earning a shy toothy smile from the other girl. 

It wasn't unusual for Moonbyul to be this expressive with her words, but Yongsun wasn't really the type to show her affection that way. 

"I love you too, Moon Byulyi," she says back, planting a small kiss on the corner of . 

"Ah, how did I ever get so lucky to have you as my girl?" The hushed question made the older girl blush, letting her arms rest on the base of Moonbyul's nape. 

"It's not even sunrise and you're being so greasy already." The response was muttered but it didn't slip from the other girl's grasp. 

"Hey, I'm not being greasy. I'm just telling the truth," she laughs, nose scrunched up. 

No other words found their way to Yongsun's mouth, being overwhelmed with how her girlfriend was being so affectionate to her in the morning. 

When they finished their shower, the two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter