Unmasked (hero!villain au)

Moonsun Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is my Hero!Yong x Villain!Byul AU. And oh my god they were roommates. Sorry if it . 

 

Groans and mumbled cursed words were what Yongsun was hearing as she shuffled in her sleep. She had just fought Moonstar, the most annoying "villain" in existence, and turned to the comforts of her dorm room right after.

"Byul, is that you? Keep it down please," the exhausted blonde says through an exasperated sigh. Normally, her roommate would be all up teasing her but it didn't seem like she was in the mood to do so.

"Ah yeah, sorry, Yong. Just...tired," the younger girl responds with a plop on her bed. Yongsun shifts her weight and turns to look at Moonbyul. She had no makeup on, despite having went out around the same time as her.

As though she knew Yongsun was expectant of an answer from her, she looks at her exposed arms filled with bruises and laughs.

"Took quite the beating from gym today," she says nonchalantly, tucking her rubber shoes under her bed. To that, Yongsun nods and feels the heave of her eyelids dawning on her again.

She knew Moonbyul would constantly go out at these times to work out. Yongsun would go for a completely different reason though. Sometimes, to defeat evil. Most times, to be pestered by Moonstar.

The next morning, Yongsun wakes up ready to seize the day. She was feeling as optimistic as ever, for she already completed their assigned plates. With a coffee in hand, she was ready to go to the library to do some advance studying.

Her reflexes were quick to respond when someone places their hand on her shoulder, which she easily flung away and grabbed by the wrist.

"Hey! Trust issues, much?" a very  pained Moonbyul grunted, her body twisted in an awkward position due to Yongsun's reflexes. The former loosened her grip when she recognized it was her roommate.

", Moonbyul-ah!" The older girl breathes out, clutching her chest.

"We could if you want," Moonbyul jokes with a smirk, receiving an eyeroll and a playful punch from the blonde.

"You seriously scared me. Don't ever do that again."

"Yeah, I would learn not to. That's one hell of a grip," she seethes out, glancing at her wrist. Yongsun shakes her head and apologizes, her super strength got the best of her in that moment.

"So, what are you up to?"

"I was just heading to the library to do some advance studying. You? Pester me as always?"

"Boooring. But I expected nothing more from you. Now that you mention it, yes. I'm up to nothing but pester you. I just came from the morgue to reserve a cadaver," Byul explained, a cautious hand over Yongsun's shoulder which she looked at with disdain.

And she was back at it. This was a normal day for two of them. Yongsun would be off to do something important and completely out of the blue, Moonbyul would hinder her from doing so.

Even as a superhero, someone would always be there simply just to annoy the out of her. At this realization, Yongsun wondered if she had ever done anything horrible in her past life for her current one to be this bothersome.

"Why don't you go to the gym

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter