Let's start the game!

TRYING TO WIN LOVE!!!

Sunye texted Jiyong after what she saw:

C u 2-morrow at the movies-the one near ur house.
Kahi+Yunho r going there.
They are going to the movies 1st,
Eat at restaurant,
That's when good thing happens! 
Tell ya later!
----------
As Sunye arrived at the movies, she saw Yunho and Kahi walking in. She quickly hid, as they left, Jiyong walked in showing off-like. He had sunglasses on, and was wearing black, Sunye moaned, as Yunho and Kahi turned around, thinking quick, she ran to him, and hugged him, their lips merely touching. Jiyong was starting to get scared as Sunye's eyes gave him a cold stare, and her lips were pursed, not looking pleased at all. She whispered," Stupid, , idiot, retard...umm.."

Jiyong smiled,"Lost for words....you're too good, teacher's pet, you know nothing!"

Sunye was furious, and kicked him hard in his sensitive spot. He wincined in pain and touched it," Forgot to add, you are one feisty girl, no wonder Yunho likes Kahi better. WAIT! Where have they gone. Oh no! Stupid we LOST them!"

Sunye started to throw a tantrum," It's all YOUR fault. You stupid, , idiot, retard, jerk, gay, lesbian!"

He looked down, and waited for her tantrums, when he heard her laugh.
"Stupid, I already know what they're watching, come on, let's go."

He followed her, and banged his head," Next time, I can't believe her that easily next time." he thought.

As they walked in, they quickly sat behind the two. Sunye had purposely bought food and water. As she saw Yunho and Kahi kiss, she poured chips on them, and quickly sat in a further seat, and so did Jiyong as Yunho and Kahi looked around. He saw empty seats, and shrugged." Honey, Kahi, baby, look, free food. Let me feed you."

Kahi opened wide as Yunho popped a chip in .

Sunye was furious, as she made the two love each other more! Jiyong looked at Sunye and smirked," You couldn't break them apart in Round 1. Now it's my turn next at the restaurant, Round 2 here I come!"
----------------
Jiyong looked at Sunye, "I work at this restaurant. I always tell them to go. I'll work, you sit near them," with that he left.

Jiyong smiled cruelly, it was time to rock 'n' roll! As he saw a waiter about to give them their food. He quickly took it from him," They are my old friends, can I serve?"

Sunye saw Jiyong secretly put pepper in the dish that was Yunho's.
As he gave the dishes to them, Sunye watched real closely. Suddenly, Yunho started to sneeze loudly. Kahi, kissed him soberly, which stopped his sneezing. Yunho smiled," Thanks, babe." and he kissed her longer.

Sunye shook her head,disappointed. She went to Jiyong," Round 2, lost!"
----------
After eating lunch, Sunye gave a call, and said to Jiyong. Round Three, we will win! She told him that she would make Yunho go, and Jiyong would save Kahi from gangsters- actors. He would have to look out for a red cross on the leader's shirt.

As Yunho and Kahi appeared, she quickly went to them," Hey guys, watcha doing. Fancy meeting you here!"

Yunho smiled," Yeah, what were you doing?"

"Umm...umm I was trying to buy a shark." she blurted.

"A shark, that's weird, aren't sharks from the sea, shouldn't you go to the beach?"

"Umm..umm, I was buying a toy shark for my niece." she blurted again.

"I never knew girls liked sharks, she's pretty violent!" he remarked.

Sunye smiled weakly, and took her action in plan, as she 'accidentally' poured her drink on Yunho. He quickly went to the restroom, and Sunye followed him and left for home, waiting the good news.
------
Sunye received a text from Jiyong:
Round 3 fail!
Wrong gangsters!
Hurt badly!
Embarrased!
Make me laugh again, otherwise, I'll collapse!
------
Sunye replied
Stupid, 
All well
Try harder 
Here's a joke:
A man passed a woman, and then went to commit suicide, why?
------
Jiyong-Cos the woman was his crush, and she declined him?
------
Sunye-Wrong!
-------
Jiyong-Why? Answer???
--------
Sunye-He committed suicide, because he found out he had cancer! The woman was just a passer-by!
-----
That's so lame. Thanx, funny. LOL
------