I love you.....

TRYING TO WIN LOVE!!!

Sunye received a text from Jiyong:
R u coming 2 say goodbye 2 me?
I hope you can come, my frenemy.
Jiyong :)
----
She looked at it, her heart told her to go, but her mind disagreed.
Heart: If you love him, then go and tell him!

Mind: He already has a girlfriend!

Heart:You just want to know if he has feelings for you!

Mind:It's wrong, you promised Kahi!

Suddenly, Sunye felt like vomiting. She went to the toilet, and threw up. Heaven had decided for Sunye, she wasn't going to farewell Jiyong-she needed to go to the doctors.
--------
Jiyong looked at his watch, in an hour, he was leaving Seoul. Most people had came, except for Sunye....
-------
"Congragulations! You are pregnant-two weeks already!" said the doctor.

Sunye was shocked, and smiled. She was having a baby. Then, she remembered Jiyong, she needed to tell him! She called his phone-it was off. She needed to go to the airport!
-------
-45 mins later-
Sunye arrived at the airport, she saw Jiyong still there, he and Kahi's hands were entwined together, they were laughing and talking-which meant they weren't waiting for her to come. Jiyong couldn't care less. She plastered a smile on her face and walked to them.

"Hi," she said.

"Oh, hey Sunye. Bye!" said Jiyong.

"Goodbye," said Sunye softly, tears threatening to fall as Jiyong left, not turning back. Yunho went to her, as she cried in his chest. "I love you, don't you know that?" she whispered softly, hoping Jiyong could hear her.

Jiyong stopped in his tracks, and told Kahi to go first. Sunye saw him coming to her. Her heart stopped for a beat. He smiled at her, and said,"Sunye, thanks for helping me get Kahi, and I hope you and Yunho will be a happy couple."

He quickly hugged her and left. This made her cry even louder.