Goodbye

TRYING TO WIN LOVE!!!

Sunye was crying, as she remembered Kahi and Jiyong kissing.
"I hate you Kwon Jiyong!" she screeched," I hate how I love you," she whimpered.

"Do you like Jiyong?" said a voice.

Sunye turned around to see Yunho. He looked at her with concern.

She shook her head, trying to make something up.
"I just said I hated him, because he wouldn't buy me a shark." she said hopefully.

"That shark again, oh please! That's lame as!" he chuckled.

Sunye just smiled sadly, as her mind filled with Jiyong and her memories.

Yunho looked at her," Jiyong told me you liked me, now you like Jiyong! That's confusing!"

"I admit, you were my crush." she said," But, you need to understand. Pretend you were chocolates, and Jiyong were lollies. I always got to eat lollies when I was little, but I got tired of it. Everytime, I could remember eating chocolate, but my I hardly got to taste it again. When one day, I had chocolate again. It didn't taste as good as I thought, I realized, I fell in love with lollies."

"I understand now, so you're not going to tell Jiyong your feelings?"

"No, he's with Kahi now!" she said.

"But he is going to America next week!" said Yunho.

"WHAT! I must go, BYE, and thanks!" exclaimed Sunye. She must leave to say goodbye!
-------
Sunye received a text from Yunho:
How did u go? Told Jiyong?
CYA!

Sunye lay in her bed, as she remembered what she saw and heard.
-Flashback-
Kahi-I've decided to come to America with you!

Jiyong- Thats great!

They embraced for a kiss.

Later on....
"Hey Sunye!" cried Kahi.

"Hey!" said Sunye putting a smile on.

"I'm going to America!"

"That's good!" said Sunye.

"Can I ask you a favour?"

"Sure!" said Sunye.

"Please stay away from Jiyong."

Sunye stopped for a moment.

Kahi continued," I know you like him, I can tell you two had done something together. But, I only ask for you to let me have him. Please?"

"Fine."
-End of Flashback-
-----
Jiyong walked down the road to Hebe's house. He saw her walking at the nearby park.

"Hey, Sunye!" said Jiyong.

Sunye turned around to him," Hi." she replied," I know you're going to America. Good Luck!" and she ran off, leaving Jiyong standing there. She was acting weird. He had just wanted to say goodbye...