No idea.

TRYING TO WIN LOVE!!!

Sunye laughed her head off as she saw Jiyong, with a big black bruise on his eye!

"That is Sooo funny! Let me touch it, please!" cried Sunye with laughter.

Jiyong just pouted, and stormed off.
-----------
Jiyong received a text from Sunye:
Meet me at the Art House near my house!
Really important!
Sunye
P.S. Sorry, 4 laughing at u, although it was funny!
-------
Jiyong pouted as he remembered her laugh- it was so embarrassing. he wonder how Kahi feel about it. He frowned angrily.
---------
"Jiyong, I have the BEST idea! You quickly make a cup, with Kahi carved on it now!" Sunye cried, as Jiyong arrived at the Art House. He quickly made a pretty vase out of clay, and showed the clay to Sunye. She shook her head, and broke clay on the top. Jiyong was in shock, and pushed her hand away," What the hell do you think you're doing?" he hissed.

"It has to look bad, so when Kahi receives it, all bandaged up prettily, she'd think it was from Yunho! Cos he is really bad at pottery. She'd be REALLY angry. That could break them apart!" her eyes shined at the idea.

"Dumbo, what a stupid idea! Kahi is such a nice, lovely, pretty, cool, popular, excellent... Oh yeah, she wouldn't care." exclaimed Jiyong.

Sunye rolled her eyes,"Whatever, this is getting annoying. What words describe me- heartless, mean, cold, hateful?" suggested Sunye.

"Someones jealous, my frenemey." He put his arms around her and embraced for a hug. They forgot about everything, and were in the same pose, until they came to their senses and broke apart. Sunye blushed, and ran off.
-------------
Jiyong was in the bed, wondering about him and Sunye. Why did he like the hug? It was so real, so good, like love.... "Probably just a fluke," he thought.

He sent a text to Sunye.
Sorry bout 2day.
C u 2morrow.
Best idea EVER!
----------
Sunye got a call from Kahi, she quickly answered:
Sunye: Hey, Kahi!

Kahi: Hi Sunye, hows it been going? Whatcha been doing?

Sunye: Umm, umm I've been trying to catch a shark. (Oh !)

Kahi: Righttttt, that shark thing again? Your excuses are Sooo lame! Even I can tell through them. Idiot! What really have you been doing?

Sunye: umm, umm, I've been looking at the scenery from my backyard 
( Darn it!" )

Kahi: Ha ha, your scenery there are noisy neighbors yelling about whose underwear looks better! You- wait, my mum's calling! Bye!
-----
The call ended, and Sunye buried her eyes in her hands and thought was she really that bad at lying? She needed practise- from Jiyong.