Frenemies

TRYING TO WIN LOVE!!!

"Yunho, look at this bracelet, it's soooo pretty," said Sunye.

"You're even prettier," replied Yunho.

They closed their eyes embraced for a kiss, when Sunye heard,"Sunye, Sunye!"

Sunye opened her eyes, and saw Kahi-her best friend. She looked at her with concern. She groaned, as she banged her head. Jiyong-her enemy, smirked. "Dreaming about something, about a boy? , do it at home, so embarrassing!"

As the teacher gave Sunye her test results. Sunye smirked back," I got 100 percent, ha ha. Stupid! I can still remember the time last year when you had to go to the principal's office for not even trying in your tests! Ha ha!"

Jiyong smiled," I'm gonna get MUCH better this time!"

The teacher gave Jiyong's score '91''

Sunye was dumbfounded, how did he improve soo much? As he was gloating the teacher came back, "Oops, it's the wrong way round, you got
16."

Sunye laughed," OMG, you got so bad! That's for your gloating, retard."

Jiyong frowned, he looked at his test, and drooped down.

"Come on, mate, it's just one test!" said Yunho.

Jiyong looked at his best friend and shrugged. He noticed Sunye staring at Yunho with puppy eyes. He smirked, she liked him!

He went to her, and whispered," You like Yunho, don't ya?"

Sunye blushed, but also smirked," You like Kahi don't you?"

Jiyong blushed while she smirked, how did she know?

He looked at Sunye with deadly eyes, they had never been the best of friends- no, they hated each other so bad, that they became friends, well, frenimes. He sighed as he went back to work, as he eyed Kahi- her cute eyes, and her long hair.
--------------
Sunye walked in the garden, strolling happily. That's when she saw Kahi and Yunho.

"Kahi, will you be my girlfriend? I really love you." said Yunho.

"Yes! Of course!" she replied.

They kissed passionately, and Sunye was shocked and upset. She looked around to see Jiyong hiding as well, she went over to him, and sneered,"Your crush is taken now, you have 0 chance!"

Jiyong replied," Well, same by you. Yunho's taken as well."

Suddenly, Sunye thought of a good idea!
"Jiyong, you like my bestie, and I like your bestie, and they are going out together, so why not we cooperate, and break them apart!"

Jiyong smiled, and agreed. He walked off, and slipped on a banana peel. He saw Sunye in front, saying," That's my present for you!"
He chuckled, they may be cooperating, but Sunye gave him warning, that they were still enemies, and still making fun of each other. His mind went back to the incident five years ago that made them frenemies.

-Flashback-
"Great, we are abandoned in the bush!" cried Sunye.

"Come on, we have a long way to go, we need to go back to camp." replied Jiyong.

Suddenly, he heard a squeal. He turned around to see Sunye, on the dirt, massaging her ankle.

"I...I think I twisted my ankle, I can't move." muttered Sunye.

He sighed, and picked her up," Are you pretending, cos if you are, you will get it!"

"Yeah right. Also, you picked me up yourself, I didn't tell you too." said Sunye.

"Whatever. Do you want me to put you down?" smirked Jiyong.

"Ummm...ummm na-yes!" came the reply.

"Okay then," cried Jiyong.

"No no no... Wait! Just keep on holding me." said Sunye with dignity.

Jiyong smirked as they walked.

As they saw the camp place, they smiled, Sunye looked at Jiyong," Thanks, for helping me. Although you really make me sick, you're not that bad. Let's be frenemies?"

He nodded.

-End of Flashback-

Sunye was laughing as she remembered Jiyong falling down. They were a good team, they could break them apart-definitely!
But, she better be the captain!

Meanwhile Jiyong thought, "I better be the captain!"