wip dc: acs II

TCR: MoLaCoS
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Aish. Why do I keep running into this Yasmine girl." Jaejoong complained as he tried to make his escape so that Yasmine wouldn't catch sight of him until he overheard something that caught his attention.

"For the last time, we never dated. Stop falling me around, stalker." Yasmine's ex-boyfriend, William, said out loud for the others to overhear as his current girlfriend, Yuexi, snickered at Yasmine. "Poor girl. She thinks she has a chance with you when you're obviously with me. A politician's daughter. A rich one at that."

Yasmine remained neutral throughout the whole ordeal as she wasn't sure why these two would be acting this way with her when she hasn't done anything to provoke them. Yasmine was honestly minding her own business when the paired had bumped into her and made a scene while she was trying to make an escape.

William continued with his insults while Yuexi would throw some snide remarks every so often. Jaejoong rolled his eyes at the pettiness of this couple and watched as Yasmine continued to just stand there and do nothing. With an annoyed sigh, he intervened while placing an arm naturally around Yasmine's waist causing the female to stare at Jaejoong in surprised.

"There you are, sweetie." Jaejoong said in a calm tone while looking poise. "Who are these lovely people?"

Please log in to read the full chapter