Finally

Moments With You (Baekhyun x Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We both sat still, not talking.
 

Me taking the right end of his sofa while he took the other end. I can see him glancing my way everynow and then. At times, I can sense him opening his mouth, maybe trying to talk to me but ended up keeping his thoughts all to himself.


Another minute passed and I felt the dryness of my throat. I sighed before standing up to get myself a glass of water. 


"Are you... still going to leave me?" His soft hand touched mine as he sent me a hopeful look.


"I'm thirsty, Baek. I'll just get some water."


I saw his mouth formed a perfect O and then he let go of my hand. His gaze never left my form, as if checking if I really have no plan of leaving.


After he showed me the Flash News, I didn't know what to say. More so when he told me about the emails that he 'apparently' sent. I swore that I didn't receive any. If I did, why would I made a foolish desision of escaping , right?
 

That's what I don't understand. How did his emails did not reach me? And who exposed their old photos so timingly?


My ears started ringing. I placed both my hands on the counter and closed my eyes to try to stop it. 


"Are you okay?" Baekyun is suddenly beside me. His hand brushing my back which sends my heart on a frenzy.


"Yeah... It's just... I had a lot to take in." 


"Please tell me you believe me."


"I don't know, Baek. I..."


"You're probably confused. Trust me, I am too. I really did sent you several emails."


"I thought you got all of them." He added. I only shook my head, telling him once again that I didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter