Power Couple (Short Chapter)

Moments With You (Baekhyun x Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All hell broke loose in the internet world on New Year's Day.


As soon as it hit twelve midnight, while people all over the world watch an impressive display of fireworks, the famous ***patch monumentally revealed a new couple.

 

The news blew up the social media and filled it with explosions of green, yellow and red remarks and criticisms.


Several photos immediately circulated far and wide. On the first one, are two figures covered up, obviously looked like they were scanning their surroundings and hoping that nobody sees them. They failed, though.

 

Because on the next photo, the face of a famous idol, who is all smiles, was captured unmistakably.

 


Byun Baekhyun, was beaming at the person in front of him whose visual is slightly blurred. Just looking at this photo alone, many had contradicting speculations.

 

However, as soon as the third photo was shown, surprisingly a lot of people had a festival.

 


"The Power Couple Got Back Together"

 

.

.

.


There goes the headline again.


It's been a few days since the juicy article was released and it felt like it wouldn't die down anytime soon. I turned off the T.V and noticed that my cellphone beside it, is once again blasting with texts and calls. Kyungsoo and the others kept on calling me, but I am still too stunned to even talk to them.

 

As foolish as it sound, I didn't felt betrayed.

 

Looking back, there is no competition in the first place. It's always been her, just like what everyone else wanted.

 

I stood up from the bed and made my way on to the kitchen. Waves of happy memories flashed through and my eyes instantly started watering. Each corner in this small apartment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter