Duty

Moments With You (Baekhyun x Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sun is still high up but loads of fans already arrived at the arena. Most of them are preciously holding their light stick, some prefer to bring posters with neon lights, while others chose to have both.

 

It never seize to amaze them whenever they see the number of fans they have and how much they can endure just to see them perform. Enduring the thirst, the hunger, the humid, and in the case right now, the harshness of the cold winter wind.

 

They better give it their all to provide the very best performance tonight. Their military service is upcoming, and they wouldn’t know when would be the next time that they will perform on the stage altogether.

 

"We’re here." Suho announced and they all hop out of the van.

 

Whilst everyone is busy vocalizing on the way to the dressing room, one particular member is sulking with his phone heatedly fixed on his right ear.

 

“Where are you? You told me you’ll come early.”

 

Everyone rolled their eyes at him. Even without asking, they all know who he is talking to. And by the way he is acting, he is probably moping because she is not yet  in the arena. You see, today is the day that he has been waiting for. Well actually, they have  all been waiting for this day, the day where their precious puppy will confess his feelings to his bestfriend.

 

They couldn't be any happier for them should this 'event' become successful. Except for them both, everyone can feel and see how much they like each other. Sometimes it is becoming irritating for everyone, especially when they always tell the world that they are merely friends when it is so obvious that they are not. 

 

"I swear I won't ever talk to you if you are not here in 15 minutes!!" Baekhyun shouted on the line and cut the call off. "Ouch!!!" He yelped when he felt someone kick him from behind. 

 

"Who the hell talks that way to their future girlfriend, huh?!" Chanyeol reprimanded.

 

"If I am Noona, I will reject you, hyung." Sehun second the motion. "I will reject you BIG time!"

 

Baekhyun ignored their taunting, he is too nervous to care about whatever they are saying about him.

 

By the second half of their concert, she is still not around. He tried calling her but he is only getting in her voicemail.

 

The encore is almost to an end but she is till nowhere to be found and the boys felt really bad for their member. By the looks of it, this night will end drast

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter