Misunderstanding (Short Chapter)

Moments With You (Baekhyun x Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the first time in what seemed like forever, his body and mind relaxed and happiness soak right into his bones.

 

Baekhyun tenderly moved, still not letting go of the feel of her sweet lips under his. His strong arms unconciously glided over her petite form and enclosed her in a tight shaky hug.


With eyes still closed, he tried to deepen the kiss but stopped when something wet and salty washed his red lips.


The moment he opened his eyes, he saw how her tears kept on piling between her eyes before it trickled down her rosy cheeks.


Immense embarrassment forcefully moved inside him. 

 


Did she not like it? Was I too sloppy?

 


And then it painfully dawned on him. The thought of her not wanting the idea of being with him, not liking him the same way, resurfaced. 

 


I am so stupid.... I should have... asked first. Damn!

 


Baekhyun saw how quivered and it looked like she was about to give him a scolding, and so, he did the only thing that he can think of.

 

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I was aiming for your cheeks but... I guess I am too drunk." He laughed awkwardly and prayed that she will take his lame excuse.

 

 

 


The kiss was nothing like she ever imagined...


 it is a million time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter